MS3 Custom CAI

Well, just came back from the local track. Sorry, no time slip, is a getto track with a launch light and without timers. Raced a another ms3 stock, and beat him by at least 2 1/2 cars length. So at least I know the butt dyno was right. (alright)

redspeed said:
Well, just came back from the local track. Sorry, no time slip, is a getto track with a launch light and without timers. Raced a another ms3 stock, and beat him by at least 2 1/2 cars length. So at least I know the butt dyno was right. (alright)

or the other guy couldn't drive worth a damn ... (inout)

CaSHMeRe said:
or the other guy couldn't drive worth a damn ... (inout)

LOL! Yeah well I saw him racing other cars and the only advice I gave him was to launch at around 3k, but he didn't like it. Said something like "thats too much revs....wheel spin, bla bla". And remember he is stock, so have to shift at around 5.5k and me with the cai shift at around 6.3k rpm. (drive2)

Edit: I also have a SU motor mount. :p (lick)

Last edited:
I tried to get some dyno numbers last week, but when I called they said the dyno is down. Ill try again in a couple of weeks.

you could have saved 30 bux and the plastic and got an ebay intake that would probably flow better and function just as good, not to flame or be a dick, thats just my $0.02, But you did do a pretty good job

attachment.php

Hey man, did you have trouble squeezing the spectre piping into the stock rubber hose?

Back