MPINick stage1 turbo upgrade

Bigg Tim said:
5psi only gets another 20whp???? That's is pretty good proof there, but I know, their mods may be different.

That happens on any car when you fall out of the efficiency range of the compressor... or doesnt flow good on the turbine.

Last edited:
MPNick said:
Dean was 8.5 to 1

thanks nick,I know someone would know.

BTW,your the one offering this upgrade,you think you can give some examples of PIS to CFM differences on your upgrade VS. the disco?

****, my head hurts after reading all this. Who ******* cares who makes a wee bit more power here or there. I for one think for 580 bucks an MPI Nicky Poo upgraded manifold, s-pipe, and an kickass upgraded GT-25R are the best ******* deal going.
All I want is around 300-350 WHP in a reliable little package without spending 1000 bucks for just the turbo. Now that my actuator has gone hari-*******-kari I will do the Nick upgrade and get the most bang for the buck.
Yes, I know I will have to do more to make the EVENTUAL 300+WHP but for now 10-12PSI on a New YOK Nicky upgrade will do nicely.
Unless of course I just say **** it and buy a damn EVO. (thumb)
So F.U. all and good night! (glare) (bird) (glare)

Last edited:
yashooa said:
****, my head hurts after reading all this. Who ******* cares who makes a wee bit more power here or there. I for one think for 580 bucks an MPI Nicky Poo upgraded manifold, s-pipe, and an kickass upgraded GT-25R are the best ******* deal going.
All I want is around 300-350 WHP in a reliable little package without spending 1000 bucks for just the turbo. Now that my actuator has gone hari-*******-kari I will do the Nick upgrade and get the most bang for the buck.
Yes, I know I will have to do more to make the EVENTUAL 300+WHP but for now 10-12PSI on a New YOK Nicky upgrade will do nicely.
Unless of course I just say **** it and buy a damn EVO. (thumb)
So F.U. all and good night! (glare) (bird) (glare)

because they are about the same price whenyou think about it,if you use your turbo,then you pay for the upgrade.if you useing the disco,then you sell your turbo,and pay the rest,coming to about the same price tag.

wicked said:
because they are about the same price whenyou think about it,if you use your turbo,then you pay for the upgrade.if you useing the disco,then you sell your turbo,and pay the rest,coming to about the same price tag.
Not really. We have an extra turbo setup, manifold and all that we send off. Once Nick ports the exhaust manifold, rebuilds the turbo, and then ports the S pipe and ships it back, we then put it on the next person's car and we send the the stock turbo setup that just came off back, rinse and repeat.
You have no down time and you get a port/polished exhuast manifold, a port/ polished s-pipe, and a rebuilt quick spooling, ported, upgraded turbo all for 580$, that senoir, is a muy good deal. OLE!

see we already own our stockers so therefore we are only out $580 for a lot of fun... Don't have to go through the hassle of selling the old setup to attempt to recoup monies lost to the purchase of the disco potatoe...

so it just comes down to flavor, some like Coke and others like Dr. Pepper.... doesn't matter what way you go as long as your happy...

Back