MP3 Cost as of now!

AznXstazy

:
Mazda MP3
wow this is really gay, i was planning on sellin my mp3 sometime soon when i fiind myself another car. about a month ago i check on kbb.com (kelly blue book) and they said my mp3 was worth about 12,000 now when i check it almost a month later, they say its only worth 9,500! wtf! thats seriously gayed up just wanted to share this and my ANGER! GRRRRRRRR! lol (pissed) :wtf:

atleast you didn't buy yours back when they went for 12,995 I got raped in the taxes and interest rate also :( I still owe like 13 g for my car and it is worth maybe 7 or 8 g's now :(

AznXstazy said:
wow this is really gay, i was planning on sellin my mp3 sometime soon when i fiind myself another car. about a month ago i check on kbb.com (kelly blue book) and they said my mp3 was worth about 12,000 now when i check it almost a month later, they say its only worth 9,500! wtf! thats seriously gayed up just wanted to share this and my ANGER! GRRRRRRRR! lol (pissed) :wtf:

kbb sucks anyhow, go to www.nadaguides.com see what they say.

kbb. does suck i no, but its the only one i know of for pricing of cars. just went o nada guys though i think ill go with them.. lol said my cars worth 12,000 something I feel so happy now lol thanks alot matthew. EVERYONE USE www.nadaguides.com FROM NOW ON AND NOT KBB. KBB.COM SUCKS!!!! BOOOOOOOOO! hehe

I bought mine last August and paid $10,500...plus the stock wheels with no tires thrown in. Hee hee, the dealer didn't know what they had and sold it as the cost of a regular Pro.

apexlater said:
I bought mine last August and paid $10,500...plus the stock wheels with no tires thrown in. Hee hee, the dealer didn't know what they had and sold it as the cost of a regular Pro.

LMAO, thats awesome. Gotta love it when things like this happens, it's kinda like, getting back from them, what they take from everyone in the way some of the shadier ones screw people over and stuff. I love the fact that for a wile my insurance company charged me for only a base model protege...lol...had payments lower than on my p5..even now, after them changing it, I think I'm only paying about 5 more bucks a month..well, before all insurance companies jacked the price up there.

i testdrove one back in september 04 and 60,000 mi. at an acura pre-owned dealership. asking price was about $13,600. previous owner had a lot of chrome trim done to it, a lot of carbon fiber panels, hood, etc. pretty high since carmax was also selling a top of the line 2002 ford focus 20,000 mi around that same time for $13k.

i finally settled for a 2003 ES, 5900 mi. for $12,900 ^_^
-meGrimlock

Geez you guys paid alot. I bought mine in April 04 for $9000 plus taxes in perfect condition with 34k miles.

me too, I paid $9,000 before taxes on mine in Dec. 04 with 37,000, and it came with the turbo kit, clutch, flywheel, and exhaust already on it. Guess we both got a good deal.

i hate u both... lol jk, how does it drive? anyway im still lookin for a new car.. or a used one... o dam guys! i want a tc so dam bad... i got killed by it on thursday night geeez... never new they were that fast i think stock at 170hp not sure

the MP3 drives very well, handles like no other. only draw backs are that you hear every little noise outside of the car, (cab isn't sealed very well). That and the clunk and squeeks that i'm sure you've heard about. You just get used to it after a while in the cold weather. also, i've heard the stock tranny is very weak and doesn't like being beaten on. And when it is cold out, the shifting is very stiff and doesn't want to go into gears, until it is warmed up. Need to get some Redline mt-40 tranny fluid to help that out. Only problem i'm facing lately that bothers me is the damn wheel hop when i get on it, plus the motor moves a bunch when revved. I guess i'm gonna have to invest in some AWR motor mounts when i get some extra cash. So yea, don't get a TC!, everyone and their mother has one, and getting an MP3 will def. turn more heads and make you have a rare and unique ride.

yea thats y i wanted to keep it no other has it, but over the summer last year everyone had a dam protege and made me look like a person who hooks up a honda civic... wtf, plus people be callin me rice cuz i have the mp3, cuz im not fast in straights when i race i can outhandle them for sure and they know it, but im sick of just beatin honda civics, and i cant look into to many mods, want to try to stay as legal as possible, dont want to be checked by anyone plus dont feel like installin all stock parts back for inspection next year

This just tells you that in the hobbie of cars, you do all these modifications but to what end? after it's all said and done you get the Raw end of the deal..It sucks >_<

i shoulda gotten an mp3 for 9000 and turbo'd it... oh well mine is less work.

Back