Mounting fog deletes?

I bought a set of fog deletes and I was wondering what I needed to use to mount them on my front bumper, can anybody help me out thank you?

are there no clips or holes for them to clip into if you remove the fogs? if not, scotch brand double sided tape is pretty awesome.. and shoegoo. shoegoo very difficult to get off if applied to a properly cleaned surface. i used that to fix a front lip and it worked great.

are there no clips or holes for them to clip into if you remove the fogs? if not, scotch brand double sided tape is pretty awesome.. and shoegoo. shoegoo very difficult to get off if applied to a properly cleaned surface. i used that to fix a front lip and it worked great.

It looks like the fog delete has a couple brackets that stick out the back with a hole in each, the holes look threaded, so it looks like a bolts or screw holds it to the bumper. Maybe so double sided sticky tape as well. when it stop raining I'm gonna have to pull the bumper off and see what I can do. Thank you.

Haven't had p5 ones but my msp grills just clip into the lip. P5 should be similar?

Unless the ones I bought are busted. It doesn't look like anything is broken though. Does any have a picture of the back of the deletes so I can compare mine too.

Haven't had p5 ones but my msp grills just clip into the lip. P5 should be similar?

I don't think these are like the MSP ones, where the just clip in.. Because they are covering the spot where the fog lights were and the fog lights bolt on to the front bumper.

maybe you use body clips to install, dunno. post a pic of the back of the delete. the fogs are held on with 3 studs that have nuts on the back of hte bumper. just holes in the bumper for everything to fit. the push pegs used to hold the bumper and wheel arch plastics would prob work. would have to see the delete to be able to tell.

I just finishing installing them. Couple bolts to secure them to the spot where the fog lights use to go.. Kind of a pain cause the whole bumper had to come off.

Latest posts

Back