motor build?

Bump! Catch cans up next and if i can get my wiring harness fixed ems injectors and ignition next!!! Yeee :)

BCB83718.jpg
430A5F8A.jpg
Before
57A7D8F5.jpg
659A20D9.jpg

604FF832.jpg
D60793B2.jpg
After 3 coats engine enamel

bump car broke down again today lol. In the shop getting alternator rebuilt. Mazda is still trying to get proper wiring harness

Found 2 new better condition msps forsale with broken motors so i might end up buying 1 to put my new motor in just cant decide weather spicy or yellow again

Spicy looked ghetto trunk had been pryed open so im going with the blazing yellow one again lol just orderd my haltech platinum 1000 bump

Can I recommend that you get the idle motor kit...

I don't know how much it is now, but it works really well.

the stock one is controlled by the stock ECU only.

You can easily make a blank plate for the Throttle Body, or I can send you my OEM one that I modified. I want no money for it, just like $8.00 to ship it.

The Haltech opens and closes this valve to maintain a target idle.

[h=3]Haltech Idle Speed Control Motor & Housing[/h] The Haltech Idle Speed Motor is a 4 wire stepper motor controlled idle valve, this valve allows the ECU to control the volume of air entering the intake manifold at idle.
Once the ECU has control of the volume of air entering the intake manifold it can control idle speed regardless of engine temperature, engine load (from an automatic gearbox or AC compressor) or additional electrical load (from AC controls or headlights).
The Haltech Idle Speed Motor has been designed specifically for use with the Haltech idle speed control housing (although it can also be used directly with some GM throttle bodies). The Haltech idle speed control housing is machined from block aluminum to exacting tolerances required for a perfect seal every time. The housing is then anodized black for that stealth look inside your engine bay.
The Haltech Idle Speed Motor connects via a weatherproof 4 wire connector.

IMG00079-20100615-1607.jpg

Sam is telling me i wont need an idle motor? Bump just got a second msp and gonna be working on pulling apart the engine and getting the engine bay ready to be repainted

Back