motor build?

If you don't need the PWM output, use one to drive the stock BAC motor instead of adding a stepper motor. If you do need a stepper, (I had to run one because all my PWM outputs were spoken for) then run a standard GM 4 wire (I have about 5 snagged from pick n pull off Glenmore) in your stock throttle body. That Haltech "remote housing" is a bunch of nonsense.

If you don't need the PWM output, use one to drive the stock BAC motor instead of adding a stepper motor. If you do need a stepper, (I had to run one because all my PWM outputs were spoken for) then run a standard GM 4 wire (I have about 5 snagged from pick n pull off Glenmore) in your stock throttle body. That Haltech "remote housing" is a bunch of nonsense.
Ok cool i just made an order for a set of slimfans too

You dont "Need" the idle motor, but it's much more fine control... You can add it much later in the project...

Agreed. The stepper does give a "finer" control, but I used the stock BAC for years without issue. If anything the BAC was a bit faster.

So i worked all day today on my 2nd msp and got the turbo and pipes off and the radiator is out. Gonna have to rent a cutting torch to get the exhaust off

Beware. I just burnt out a mastercraft the weekend I put my exhaust together, granted it had seen alot of hard action that Saturday.

Ha, no. This had been through the ringer more times that it should have been. Just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Lol i might have to just fully cheap out and borrow one from my friend. So i am just waiting on a huge order of parts now and in the next little bit here i will be getting the engine bay painted. Also thinking about getting par gears but im hoping to hold off for a while since i will probabley have to buy a new diff if im gonna even bother rebuilding the transmission again

If you want 1.8 coils, a rear skirt, radio pocket, spoiler or springs PM me.

Those angle grinders are still on for $19. Regular $79. Bought one yesterday.

If you want 1.8 coils, a rear skirt, radio pocket, spoiler or springs PM me.

Those angle grinders are still on for $19. Regular $79. Bought one yesterday.
What kind of spoiler? Thanks for the heads up maybe ill stop by canadian tire tommorow. Getting my hankooks mounted and balanced and installed tommorow and bringing in my 2871r to get the coolant lines swapes over. **** pulling out that turbo was a son of a b**** took me a whole day lol

It's an MSP / MP3 spoiler. Also have a MSP rear skirt painted to match your car.

Both in the FS section. Have a look. It's a different spoiler and rear skirt than what you've got now.

Lol were did u get the skirt u dident happen to find it on the side of the highway? I only see pictures of the coils do you got pictures of the spoiler?

Back