motor build?

STi and WRX injectors will drop into the perrin rail, yes. If you need help with your fuel system, let me know and we can make a trip to Mopac for what you need. Haha
Lol k sweet im down with that do u think mopac can order in rc injectors?

Why are you so set on the RC's?? STi pinks would work great for you and wont require you splicing into your harness.

025.jpg
new vlave cover powder coat silver

067.jpg
new clutch just arrived stage 3+ and lightweight flywheel spec. Also new doors thanks to fatti02msp from florida with no rust:)
068.jpg

Bumpbump gonna order ems soon and catch cans+ injectors and gt2871r install kit:)) almost ready for install and tune

Lol ya ill be ordering the cans shortly. I think im gonna need a set of some better ignition coils too any recomendations? So far im thinking aem

The only coils I know of aside from the stock 2.0L setup is the 1.8L swap or some people have run MSD coils but I don't know the details on that. I have a picture of a race car Protege that has individual MSD coils for each cylinder. I will mention Nology but I have heard mixed results of their benefit.

The only coils I know of aside from the stock 2.0L setup is the 1.8L swap or some people have run MSD coils but I don't know the details on that. I have a picture of a race car Protege that has individual MSD coils for each cylinder. I will mention Nology but I have heard mixed results of their benefit.
Can u post the picture?

Has anyone upgraded there fuel lines on ur built setups?

I have an AN6 Supply and Return

LS1 Coils (1st Picture) and AEM Twin Fire (2nd)..

ENGINE4.jpg

Ignition-12.jpg

Last edited:
Back