morning wood

That was halarious. I wish i could train my husband to pee sitting down. And the whole shower thing would be a problem because then u guys will get lazy and there would be piss all dried up in the shower.

no dried piss anywhere, because you dont piss into an empty tub, you piss after you turn it on for the morning shower, then you let it rinse out

The thing about those "fuzzy seat covers" is that as you put them down after you pee they are at the perfect height to wipe the dribbles from your dick. My "fuzzy seat cover" has a nice "snail trail" on it from wiping "residue" from other bathroom activities. My wife is very impressed. and by the way "impressed" is the new "pissed off"

Even better, 24 months!!!! :D I'd entirely forgotten that I'd posted in this, but we still don't have any fuzzy toilet covers. (killit)

See because of this public service thread one more guy in the world doesn't have to contend with one of those dangerous fuzzy toilet seat covers.

wow... so true... i almost peed on the back of my knees while sitting down once... shot between my legs onto the floor:(

Damn this whole thing is true. Ive never sat down and pissed before tho I just stand there and wait it out. But sitting down a pissing reminds me of that one Dave Chappelle Episode when Charlie Murphy tells that dude he needs to sit down and piss from now on. LOLOL.

LOL, reminded me of this movie:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z9Tit-Www68" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

great great great read!!!!!!
I had to stop reading a few times, just to wipe tears from my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back