Mazdateam All-Chicago Bike Cruise.

General asshattery

People just being assholes in general? Towards you guys? And Patrick decided he wanted to test his jump skills over a bum?

No, we were procuring the art of asshattery towards others. Especially after those dumb s**** wouldn't move off the damn sidewalk.

Bikes aren't really supposed to ride on the sidewalk in the city. also, its technically illegal.

Nah, its perfectly legal. Hell, the cop in Millenium Park suggested we ride on the sidewalk to the other side of the park.

P.S. Perhaps another night ride on Saturday, will keep you faggots updated.

main.jpg

Johnny Sprockets is the s***; I love that shop.

And it is illegal to ride on the 'walks in Chicago, but most po-leese don't know the law themselves and let everything fly.

Johnny Sprockets is the s***; I love that shop.

And it is illegal to ride on the 'walks in Chicago, but most po-leese don't know the law themselves and let everything fly.

Yeah, they were like the only place I could find that had a sprocket in stock.

I saw a new sign today on Racine/Lincoln/Diversey, went somethin like:

NO BIKES ON SIDEWALK (12 AND OLDER)
ADULT RIDERS WILL BE FINED $250 AND WILL FACE TEMPORARY DISABLING OF YOUR BIKE

how the hell would they 'temporarily' disable your bike? punch a hole in your tubes? lol

beat you down then ride your bike on the sidewalk themselves cause they are above the law then they'll probably take parts off to "temporarily" dissable the bike and probably sell the parts and say it was stolen or lost.... and then get away with it... i hate cops

Yeah, they were like the only place I could find that had a sprocket in stock.

I saw a new sign today on Racine/Lincoln/Diversey, went somethin like:

NO BIKES ON SIDEWALK (12 AND OLDER)
ADULT RIDERS WILL BE FINED $250 AND WILL FACE TEMPORARY DISABLING OF YOUR BIKE

how the hell would they 'temporarily' disable your bike? punch a hole in your tubes? lol

How the f#ck are you supposed to get home with a disabled bike? carry it? While the cop was disabling my bike I'd take my bike lock and lock it around his back wheel and frame and chuck my key down a drain. "hey looks like you just joined the temporarily disabled club too Jackass"

On Michigan Ave and around Millennium Park, I see people riding on the sidewalk all the time. The sidewalks are wide enough to accommodate walkers and riders, and the streets don't have specifically marked bike paths.... Everywhere else there seems to be a marked bike lane and either no sidewalk or really small sidewalks. (dunno)

Back