mazdaspeed familia?

I thought the MSPs were only sold in canada and the US. That looks like a titanium USDM MSP missing the front lip and racingharts. If there are interior or underhood pics it should be easy to tell where it came from. Check the VIN sticker and gauge cluster.

LOL at the tein sticker, that thing sits up high!

Last edited:
It's a mazdaspeed protg. It looks like it has an 03 front bumper? I doubt there's a single mazdaspeed familia in north America and they didn't make them in titanium with an 03.5 spoiler, plus they were non-turboed.

I thought the MSPs were only sold in canada and the US.

You know newfoundland is in Canada right?

I know where newfoundland is, I didn't read his location. I assumed NL classifieds was an Australian site

03.5 MSP - front lip = 03 MSP bumper

Jaleik, the 03 and 03.5 share the same bumper. The 03.5 just has the lip over the 03 bumper. The fogs are removed from the bumper so the lip can be installed....which is why the 03.5 lip has "fog deletes" on it. Both cars are exactly the same. Just take an 03 MSP, take the fogs out, throw on the 03.5 lip, swap out the 03 rear lip with an 03.5 rear lip, swap the 03 spoiler with an 03.5 spoiler and you have an 03.5 MSP. If you want to get specific, swap the mufflers out since the 03's came with a round tip and the 03.5's came with an oval tip. Swap the RH's if you are picky since most 03.5's came with a slightly darker shade than the 03's and swap out the shift knob. Bam, a legit 03.5...other than the VIN.

I am well aware of the differences, you forgot the pedals since they are also different :p Ok ill rephrase my thought since I never put it out clearly. It doesn't have the 03.5 lip on it so I'm guessing the bumper could have been damaged and it was replaced with the wrong one (very common) since most people usually don't take out the 03.5 lip even when adding fogs. The wheels could have also been changed for the same reason. They could have also just removed it while changing the intercooler.. looks like there could be a front mount on there? I'd just take a closer look for front end damage if you are interested.

It's hard to tell.. who the **** takes pictures from that far away.

Either way as it sits it's not what a titanium should look like. You could also argue that if you change a hundred other things then it becomes just an 03 protg...

PS: Sorry I'm bored at work.

Actually I'm not even sure it has fogs in which case only the front lip would be missing..

Seriously terrible pictures.

Looks like it has a CF hood and grill too. Plus it has a boost controller so I would personally be very careful to all the mods when looking at that car.

Shift knob, front floor mats, gauge cluster (white on 03s, silver 03.5), wheel finish, pedals, exhaust tip, spoiler, rear lip, front lip/splitter, seats, shift boot, steering wheel are all the model differences. If you want to be technical

Back