Mazdas247.com drives the 2011 MAZDA2!

Mazda 2

Hi my names Don.Looking to buy Mazda 3 first time owner.THinking of waiting for Mazda2 has anybody drove one? Looks small but still looks pretty nice.
Any buying tips?

Thanks,
Don

Got my flag the other day :)

IMAG0051.jpg

I have about 20 of them here in stock all sport auto/5spd and touring auto/5spd in all different colors! Come check them out ;)

I have about 20 of them here in stock all sport auto/5spd and touring auto/5spd in all different colors! Come check them out ;)

Wow, that's a lot...More than what I've heard from other Dealers.

That said...PLEASE keep in mind site rules & policies...If you would like to conduct business in the Community, you'll first need to become an Authorized Vendor and you can do that by applying here: VENDOR Application Forms

Thank you for your cooperation! :D

if there will be a speed version. id love to see what to do with it. obviously it will have to be slower than the speed 3 tho

to be completely honest, im too lazy to read all the pages in this thread. :( I wanted to know if we have a way to get our hands on a little Mazda2 guy/figure/toy.

to be completely honest, im too lazy to read all the pages in this thread. :( I wanted to know if we have a way to get our hands on a little Mazda2 guy/figure/toy.

MazdaUsa told me that they do not have them available yet. It's called the "Inner Driver" and its from their DriverVille game that they have on facebook.

They told me they would let me know if/when they are available...and I will pass that info along once I find out.

You guys needed to top gear that thing.. videos were kinda boring and made the car uninteresting. At least to me.

Back