Mazdas247.com drives the 2011 MAZDA2!

I'll wait for a speed2. The new style needs to grow on me but I'm not liking it. It better drive great.

alright!!!! pics were cool. i was kinda hoping for some more interior shots.

ask and you shall receive :cool:

MZD2_int_0076.jpg

MZD2_int_0073.jpg

MZD2_int_0052.jpg

MZD2_int_0046.jpg

MZD2_int_0043.jpg

MZD2_int_0041.jpg

MZD2_int_0040.jpg

MZD2_int_0039.jpg

MZD2_int_0033.jpg

MZD2_int_0032.jpg

MZD2_int_0009.jpg

MZD2_int_0008.jpg

MZD2_int_0006.jpg

MZD2_int_0004.jpg

MZD2_int_0002.jpg

I could see them making a Mazdaspeed2....

But still waiting for a DM from mazdausa about a flag :(

thats pretty much what the concept cars they had there looked like.

simply amazing to look at, so mean!!

nice! any more pics of the mazda5? sorry....im a sucker for those

I do have a few others but they are of similar angles...You can catch a bit of the 5 in this vid...Enjoy! :D

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ADQjoiSTrQE&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ADQjoiSTrQE&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

ask and you shall receive :cool:

You Sir...Rock! Thanks for providing the goods! (rockon)

...But still waiting for a DM from mazdausa about a flag :(

I saw on Twitter that @MazdaUSA got your tweet request...Have you received a DM from them yet?

i hope for one as well, but it better be supercharged

Did you tell Chris Hill & the Mazda Reps that? ;)

2_1.jpg

Closest thing I can find for a Mazdaspeed2, looks sick like that!

(mswerd) I love the concept and if there is enough genuine interest in a MAZDASPEED2...It's very likely Mazda will BUILD IT! (drive)

Just posted up the VIDEOS...ENJOY!
:D

<label for="rb_iconid_2">
icon2.gif
</label>http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5327384#post5327384

(bump)

Yep I get a DM, sent them the info now I'm waiting!

+1 me too. They also informed me that they do not have the "inner driver" guys available as of now..but hopefully they can sense the interest in them :)

Cool...Glad they got in touch with you guys...I would also love to have one of those "inner driver" characters...(drive)

As for the flags, when you get yours...Post up some pics of it in action in this thread...I'm sure Mazda would really appreciate having your support! (rockon)

I got the flag, but I was going to put it on my car for pic... But then I remembered I can't put my window down with no battery in the bay... AHAHAH :p I'll think of a way.

Yeah the inner driver guys were still in the prototype stages. Let's just say we were doing some abuse testing for them to make sure they are solid.

MazdaUSA: Can we get your e-mail address, so we can follow-up to make sure you get your flag? Thanks!

Yep.

Antoine...I'll post up pics of the Demio/2.

I got the flag, but I was going to put it on my car for pic... But then I remembered I can't put my window down with no battery in the bay... AHAHAH :p I'll think of a way.

Any updates? (pics)

Yeah the inner driver guys were still in the prototype stages. Let's just say we were doing some abuse testing for them to make sure they are solid.

Good to know! (thumb)

MazdaUSA: Can we get your e-mail address, so we can follow-up to make sure you get your flag? Thanks!

Yep.

Antoine...I'll post up pics of the Demio/2.

Thanks for the confirmation and I'm looking forward to those Demio pics! (2thumbs)

you mean like this???
Picture139-1.jpg

(ohsnap!) Awesome...Thanks for posting it up! (rockon)

Latest posts

Back