Mazdas247.com drives the 2011 MAZDA2!

Cant wait to see Pics of this thing. I also cant wait to see Mod'd ones. Look at the Honda Fit. It has a big after market and look sweet sometimes (friend used to have a white one that looked sick!) But cant wait to see more Pictures!

nice write up! looks like you guys had fun!

i really want one of those "inner driver" guys...hopefully they'll sell them or something...

While you're waiting for more photos & videos, I heard that if you "follow" @MazdaUSA on Twitter and send them a tweet or direct message asking for one of those cool Mazda flags, they will happily direct message you to ask for your address and send you one FOR FREE!

Try it out! (thumb)

Here are some helpful links to get started:

http://twitter.com

http://twitter.com/MazdaUSA

While you're on twitter, be sure to follow http://twitter.com/MazdaForums and say hello, thanks! :D
sweet! just sent them a tweet asking for a flag and one of the Inner Driver guys!

Nice writeup. I will be definitely taking a test drive when they arrive at the dealers. At the Chicago Autoshow I asked a Mazdaspeed rep at the Mazda booth about a possible Mazdaspeed version and he hinted that there was one. I guess we will see. It makes sense. Lightweight car. Add a turbo and 50 more horsepower, some suspension bits and you have a contender for cars like the Fiat 500 and Mini.

Let us know how that goes! I don't think they have extras but doesn't hurt to try :)

I was going to pick up the Mazda 2 because I need a new daily, but the whole lack of power is kinda making me question it a little. I can just think of a hot summer day where I need the AC on and have 2 people in the car, and the car struggling to get around. We will see once I test drive it.

...Was it fun to drive and did it stay true to it's zoom zoom spirit, hell yes...

That's the bottom-line...I think people in the market for such a car like the 2 will easily fall in love with it! ;)

Cant wait to see these pics and videos!!!!!!!

also cant wait till i get to drive one also, maybe next time i go to the dealership. :)

Pics up...Videos on the way! :D

Let us know your thoughts after you test drive one! (thumb)

I love that blue color! I want one of these cars so bad. Is there a turbo kit available for this motor yet? That will fix any low power issues.

That blue color is very cool...As for performance upgrades...Be sure to keep in contact with our Authorized Vendors: Authorized Vendor Directory (rockon)

Antoine...let me know if you want me to post up the Mazda2 test drive pictures & videos I took when Mazda Turkey let us test the Demio/2.

Sure (cool)...How about in the Mazda2 & Demio (GoMazda2.com) Forum...Let me know if you do...Thanks! (2thumbs)

Cant wait to see Pics of this thing. I also cant wait to see Mod'd ones. Look at the Honda Fit. It has a big after market and look sweet sometimes (friend used to have a white one that looked sick!) But cant wait to see more Pictures!

Just posted up a bunch of juicy pics from Jcell & Focus...Enjoy!

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5327383#post5327383

subbin for pics. cool little car.

Cool indeed...Enjoy! http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5327383#post5327383

sweet! just sent them a tweet asking for a flag and one of the Inner Driver guys!

(thumb)

Nice writeup. I will be definitely taking a test drive when they arrive at the dealers. At the Chicago Autoshow I asked a Mazdaspeed rep at the Mazda booth about a possible Mazdaspeed version and he hinted that there was one. I guess we will see. It makes sense. Lightweight car. Add a turbo and 50 more horsepower, some suspension bits and you have a contender for cars like the Fiat 500 and Mini.

The performance potential for the MAZDA2 is limitless...It could become an aftermarket superstar like the Mini...Let's hope so! (drive)

Yeah i sent them a tweet and noreply yet :(

Could be because of the weekend, any reply yet?

^ you were right above me...lol.
I joined twitter to get one haha.

Let me know if they contact you yet...Thanks!

I'm afraid I just don't get the Mazda2, and I don't think most American buyers will, either. It gets about the same fuel efficiency numbers as the 2.0L Mazda3. The only reason I'm interested in the Fiesta as a possible future commuter car is 38 to 40 mpg expressway fuel efficiency numbers. Without that, no thanks. And I understand the "premium small car" thing. I would load up the Fiesta all the way (except maybe leather seats--I think I'd rather have cloth). I also love hatchbacks, so that's a plus. But with 33 mpg out of the auto, I wouldn't buy the Mazda2. That's absurdly low for such a small and light car, especially when the Ford sister car is so much higher. I think Mazda is going to need to jack up the fuel efficiency numbers if they expect many sales out of this car in the U.S., at least.

that green color is calling my name....*drive me....DRIVE ME!!!!*(peep)

Those black rims look spectacular. I might just go test drive one for fun. looks like it would be a blast.

IF, theres a speed verison i might be interested in checking it out. The look is kinda growing on me.

Back