Mazda5 Sightings...

2 days ago I saw a black one in the morning, and then a white one in the early afternoon. Yin and Yang. Certainly a good day.

I know they're selling in my area, they used to have four at the dealership (during the recall), and now there's 1. Only one I've seen on the road was a Strato Blue, right around the neighborhood, maybe twice. It had Ohio plates.

I just saw for the first time a Mazda 5... and in Lincoln NE. I couldn't figure out what it was at first (forgot about the 5). I was about to get a Mazda 3 and have changed my mind.

Charles J P said:
Hey, the_saint. I'm in Omaha too. I'm looking at a dark gray sport with auto at Woodhouse. Where did you get yours? Any tips on getting a good price? Feel free to email or PM me if you want.
I'm planning on going to Woodhouse as well (they've a big inventory!). The Linocln Mazda dealer doesn't even have 5s yet (and they acted like bozos when we looks at the 3).

I just saw a Silver one yesterday morning driving in to work. It's the first one I've seen on the road driving.

Charles J P said:
Where and what color. I work in Lincoln, I wonder if you saw me.
I think it was that phantom blue color. I saw it at the Holdrege and 70th intersection. Did you get you 5 at Woodhouse?

Yeah, that wasn't me then. Mines Carbon Gray or whatever its called and I work downtown and commute from Omaha so I'm never in the area you mentioned. I got it at woodhouse.

Well I'll keep a lookout for your car then. I'm often downtown. I'll be taking a trip to Woodhouse in a week or so to see if I can get me a 5 (it's between the 5 and the 3... but we need a 6-seater). Will give a dealer-report.

I've seen another black 5 parked somewhere, and I have seen a silver one driving around and parked on base here. It's so weird to see another one on the road because I end up doing a double take saying "What the hell was that?!".

I have a strato blue 5 in northern new jersey. Recently drove up to vermont to do some snowboarding where I saw a black 5 on rte 7 or 9 north... Also saw the light blue/green 5 on rte 46 in clifton.

stil yet to see one around here and thats beensince Nov when we purchased ours went to wisconsin and back from Ohio after the holidays didnt see one on the road either i think every one in Canada must own the rest of the 95% of them lol dont seem to be any here we live 100 miles east of Columbus and nothing yet !

Attachments

• mazda photos 009.jpg
    mazda photos 009.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 143
I still have only seen another on the road! Usually, when I get a new car I start noticing them everywhere - this is just weird to be the only one in the neighborhood. I've been extra careful not to piss other driver's off because - I feel like I totally stick out.

theweev said:
i'm seeing alot more up here. but it's still 1 mabey 2 a week.

Me too, it's almost to the point where I see one of them every day. The nicest one I've seen is a black one, with tint, lowered a bit with black rims. :)

I saw a Whitewater Pearl Mazda5 today. It's the first Mazda5 that I've seen on the road, and it was right around the block from where I work. I got so excited that I started waving. If the driver had slowed down, I would have backed up and complimented him or her on having good taste in cars.

the first 2 weeks I owned mine I saw not a single other one around town. The last 3 days or so I've seen 3 or 4 different ones, including another red one like mine also in the HD parking lot yesterday!

I knew they would sell like crazy.

Last edited:
Still haven't seen one - but my brother in Jacksonville just bought one - said they saw a white one around St. Augustine this past weekend w/ a zoom-zoom sticker.

Latest posts

Back