Mazda2 Hazumi Concept to be Unveiled at Geneva

You might be right about Autoblog. Still is my fav car blog though. :)

Autoblog reports erroneous rumors allllllllll the time.

Yeah, not long at all. I will be very disappointed however if they do not offer a higher powered version and/or a MAZDASPEED2 at some point. To me it looks the part ( I hope ) and there's no reason Mazda can not compete with the Ford Fiesta ST. What's the chances they'd offer a rotary powered hybrid, a base model and a sports model?

It would make for some interesting news if true, though. And if Mazda is actually bothering with a system like that, it must be producing some very good results. It looks like the debut of the production 2 will be September/October, so not very long to wait. With global models, they have a tendency to debut a production model only weeks before they are available for sale at dealerships. (drive)

Yes but it gives me hope that they are trying it out on a smaller platform, and then later on an American Rx9 concept. I prefer to stay optimistic. Now that I'm back in the states I hope the new 2 comes out with at least some of the buttery goodness shown.

Here's the new Mazda 2 out of camouflage. I think you'd agree that the interior is looking better than the first pic we saw and that they kept most of the look of the concept. Now lets get a damn MS2!

You'll notice in the headlights that they changed the line on the hood a bit but if you'll look closing inside the headlights you'll see the same LED shape inside although the light is off. Definitely the same shape LEDs.

Jalopnik.com

mazda2_600-620x414.jpg

txgplw3gpituotjib4fc.jpg

uai9damlet66cx9cu8ul.jpg

zao7nkjuzkbki826iaxa.jpg

xgqafzrg3xstir7xsqv2.jpg

Last edited:
You asked for it. You got it. (yes)

Specs: ( Made Up )

Enkei RPF1
Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 2
Lowered