Louie Vatton Interior

you see pimp my rides they put suede on everything looks tight sometiems others its ok just not my preference

hmm i think u got your info, i say u close/delete this thread so there isn't anymore flames/disputes... just my opinion, peace - chris

Not flaming: why cover in LV or Gucci fabric? Is it just because it is expensive, or is there another reason that eludes me?

LV stuff is canvas. Why the heck would you want to sit on that? I think putting that kind of stuff in (blarf)but it's your car and you can do what you want so (rockon)

Good luck.

Pretzellogic said:
Not flaming: why cover in LV or Gucci fabric? Is it just because it is expensive, or is there another reason that eludes me?
it is just another style just like people get their seats redone in different colors of leather with embroidering I'm goign to be doing mine in LV. Now I'm not going to be doing my seats that would be dumb but just some trim pieces to give it a little flair

you know that type of flair from office space

WillisW555 said:
LV stuff is canvas. Why the heck would you want to sit on that? I think putting that kind of stuff in (blarf)but it's your car and you can do what you want so (rockon)

Good luck.

I think doing it in LV or gucci is much better than tweed. If you go to enough shows you will definantly see full custom tweed interiors. I don't understand that because tweed is that nice of a material. A cavas type would be much nicer to the touch

I got all of my fabric swatches in today!
the LV stuff looks hot gucci is ehhh but there is one really nice coach on
we'll see what I decide on

If you REALLY want your car to be pimp, you had better get yourself a set of these to go with your interior:

Attachments

• Chanel wheel.jpg
    Chanel wheel.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 120
those are smooth. showcar use only. thats a waste of money, but whatever will get you a trophy i guess

its amasing how so many people get bent out of shape about what someone else wants to do to their own car. the whole pint of modding yoru car is to be diffrent the every other kid on the block. stop knocking it and accept the fact that people have diffrent tastes.

Black Majik MSP said:
If you REALLY want your car to be pimp, you had better get yourself a set of these to go with your interior:
(laugh)Is that real, or a photochop?

how much fabric did u get and how much was it? enough fabric for the seats is $40,000
i used to work at lv in Kop and unless u put up big bucks like $40,000 its not real

You guys are missing out.... LV interior is DOOOPPPEEE!! Put a LV batch in the back as well..

LV2500Ext.jpg

LVS500.jpg

LVS500Int.jpg

just get suede leather.. that's the best :)
All you're paying for by buying LV material is the tacky pattern they have all over their s***.
What if the girl that gets in your car HATES LV, you're ******!

So suede is the way to go, nobody in their right mind dislikes suede

there is a car around here somewhere that is painted just like burberry....i think it's a lexus. looks totally retarded rollin around. one of the ugliest things i've ever seen. just isn't a pattern that looks good on a car or a huge patches. i can appreciate a burberry scarf or bag or whatever, but a whole ****** car. i also saw this kid wearin a wannabe burberry suit. whole thing, pants, jacket, hat and shoes where all that pattern and it was obviously not real cuz there was like a afaso or something tag sewn right there in plain view. was just completely assinine. if you are gonna bawl then ****** bawl for real. i say if he wants louis in his car go for it, but don't ****** go cheap on it....if you can't afford to do it right, then you don't need to do that s*** at all

Back