Louie Vatton Interior

aftershock63

:
2004 G35 Sedan 6mt
Hey does anyone know where I can get my hands on some authentic Louie Vatton fabric by the yard? I would like to do bits of my interior in it but when I did a search on google I mostly came up with imposters or I couldn't tell for sure if it was real.

Help a brotha out come on now!

Just drop buy any Louis Vuitton retailer and ask. Hopefully they won't laugh at you, but in my honest opinion, if you're going to rock the LV interior, just buy some knock off stuff. Seeing as how they sell small purses for $1400, I don't think you will want to pay what they'll ask for the fabric alone. Goodluck man.

just remember, if your buying real or fake LV fabric, make sure that your car has alot of aftermarket s**** to begin with. think of it like this. the amount of money you'll spend on the fabric can buy you a good amount of aftermarket parts. people will be asking, why did he/she spend 2000 bux on fabric, but still has a stock engine or no wheels or no bodykit, blah blah blah........thats what i would be thinking. your better off buying the fake s**** and putting more money towards other stuff for the car. good luck, it'll look tight.

that sounds really nasty to me, why would u want a purse as your upholstery???

i saw a car with civic with a gucci interior, fugly

i dont get it....

fabric is fabric, no?

what makes it a 'Gucci' interior if Gucci themselves didnt design/make it....

from what i understand, companies like gucci, louis vuitton, coach, etc. don't sell their fabrics and that all of the ones you see on the net and what not are knock-offs

i agre with all u guys why in the hell would u do that to ur car? oh and u can tbuy those fabrics of them.. only the imitations... plus that kind of inerior mod went out of style like2 years ago.

aftershock63 said:
Hey does anyone know where I can get my hands on some authentic Louie Vatton fabric by the yard? I would like to do bits of my interior in it but when I did a search on google I mostly came up with imposters or I couldn't tell for sure if it was real.

Help a brotha out come on now!
So how many bitches you got in yo' stable? Cause only a pimp would put that s*** in their car......or queer.

I don't think it's a bad idea, original at least, but at least spell it right. It's Louis Vitton.

mspdfreak said:
So how many bitches you got in yo' stable? Cause only a pimp would put that s*** in their car......or queer.

exactly you want to know how many don't you. most of the girls that get into my car have real LV, Gucci, or Coach back packs or purses. It is all part of being a player.
I really don't care how ugly you think it my be because I'm not building my car for ya'll. It is just part of being a PIMP

Thanks for the info on the fake stuff though that was helpful.

Also I do have a lot of aftermarket parts. I just got my new 18's put on last friday, the turbo is getting ceramic coated as we speek, I got my Stewart Warner sponser ship went through yesterday so all my guages will be ordered soon, I'm workign on a full ignition system, I have a 5zigen exaust, B&M SS, sparco pedals and knob, SS clutch line, PIAA fog lights, JDM badging, DaveB antenna, I still that the 4-2-1 headers on right now, and I swapped out both my cams

is that enough mods? because I will be ordering my suspension this week

I just don't want my entire interier to be fiberglassed and painted. remember I don't have any back seats.

I think that the fabrics look great inside of vehicles because a few friends of mine have designer fabrics in their cars and I think it looks awesome. I believe the site you can get the authentic fabrics is fabricmonster. com but I will check with them and find out.

I once had burberry headliner and dash but took it out only because I changed the interior color of my car and the burberry didnt match but I will be doing a designer fabric again...

I think it looks awsome! now you can't over do it but I would liek to do my head liner panels in the door and maybe maybe the steering wheel.

i would consider black coach (real coach leather) seats with the grey / silver coach signature material in the middle.. that would be sick with it
i know alot of people think its rice.. but its what you like.. not everyone else.. after all.. how mayn guys other than me do u kno that carry a real louis vuitton wallet and check book cover? -=P

Geez!Why don't you just go 2F2F on us and have your car painted like that Louis Vouitton-style NSX(blarf) ??Yes I agree,if anything LV should be on a beamer or a Mercedes not a MP5 or any other Japanese import.

Latest posts

Back