LOOK!!! 2.0 FS-ZE, AWR Oil Pan, ARP Bolts, Crank Pulley LOOK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not enough? How did you ship it?

Not trying to be a pain in the ass man but i sent you the money on the 5th. Its like it was a couples bucks i sent you either. I texted you and you said it was shipped the 17th. Been about a week now.

No Package yet
No Tracking

you at least have the receipt?

any update? If you honestly didnt ship it thats fine. Its not like its keeping my car from running, but im not going to wait longer then 45 days either.

any update? If you honestly didnt ship it thats fine. Its not like its keeping my car from running, but im not going to wait longer then 45 days either.

yes its shipped dont worrie... its on its way...

I have had problems in the past with him as well through shipping...

what have you bought from me?

i always shipp all my items out the next day, its just i moved to a diffrent city and i had trouble with money and all that, and finding the post office for a fact lol

yes its shipped dont worrie... its on its way...

what have you bought from me?

i always shipp all my items out the next day, its just i moved to a diffrent city and i had trouble with money and all that, and finding the post office for a fact lol

alright

next day though... not too sure about that lol JK

just an FYI for you and others selling stuff and taking payments from paypal.

I WILL NOT DO THIS TO YOU, IM NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON. Just to wanted to get that out there before you read this haha

but someone that knows how to work the system (paypal and ebay) could have easily screwed you over big time.

you honestly always want to get tracking info, not only for the buyer but for your protection as well.

Cause since you have no tracking number, i could easily dispute our transaction on paypal saying that you never shipped me the item. They will ask you for tracking information and you dont have it. So in there eyes you have no proof of shipping the item so they would refund me my money and you would be out your money and the item. Even if you have a balance of zero in your paypal account it will go negative for about a month then they will go into your bank account to get there money back they refunded me. If your account doesnt have the money they will perma ban you from paypal.

same rules apply if you dont use the supplied address from the paypal payment, even if you have tracking info the buyer can say i never got the item and then your screwed and the buyer gets there money back and the item. Again not everyone is like this but trust there are people out there like that. I deal with them all the time trying to pull fast ones on me and then they quickly back out of paying for item once i tell them i only ship the supplied address from the paypal payment.

Once i started my business and dealt alot with ebay/paypal i found out the hard way and lost a few hundred bucks.

again im not bitching at you by any means, just wanted to let you be aware of what could happen if you deal with a shady bastard that knows the system.

Paypal gives you the option to print out lables from USPS. you actually save money by doing it this way.... FREE TRACKING! lol

Since I have started my business, it has saved me time and money by using it this way. I don't have to wait in line at the post office, i can put it in the drop box or if its small enough, put it in my mail box. =)

got the oil pan this morning from the post office.

Thanks man

also do you happen to have the spacer? Thought it came with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back