Turbo p5 part out, something for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me check around to see it's value. It will also take some time to get it off and cleaned up. I will get back to you asap.

ok sweet thank you. rock auto new is 45.00$ and thats brand new and shipping is like ten bucks. so i can do 50 since used. let me know.

you can get em on the 240 forums from 150-300 for the turbo

This guy is interested in the complete manifold/turbo/S-pipe assembly. I'd rather sell it as 1 piece like that, seems more convienient that way, but I will part out if this falls through...

ok sweet thank you. rock auto new is 45.00$ and thats brand new and shipping is like ten bucks. so i can do 50 since used. let me know.

Are you needing a stock one, or one that has the hole/bung in it for the turbo return line? Because this has that already in it...

ok sweet. yeah after i posted i stepped back and read some reviews on the bolt up and oil pan. probably cheaper for me to just wait and use my own oil pan when im ready. but yeah i agree with selling it as a whole set up

Awesome! I was worried about it being so light, didnt want them smashing it or throwing it around. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back