Turbo p5 part out, something for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josue6WGN

:
2004 6 Wagon S
I bought another member's turbo p5 a few weeks ago. I'm not interested in all the bells and whistles though, as I was just looking for a clean p5 for a DD. Couldn't find one around me, so I drove 6 hours for this one. Down fall is, it needs a motor. So, all this part out money is going towards a new motor and some other mods so I can make the car "my own" lol

I'm new to the p5/MSP scene, but Lewis7789, the Ohio guys, and other p5 forum members have been helping me out along the way (BIG thanks guys!) I've also based my prices on all the researching I've done on this site and what other people are asking/getting for similar items. I need the stuff gone so I can buy a motor and get this car on the road, but I don't want to GIVE it all away either. Hell, I've got $500 in the trip just to GET the car! lol

Alright....on to the parts. (mods-sorry if the pics don't reflect todays date, or if I didn't do something right. lmk and I will fix asap) Another thing....bear with me if I don't know what brands some parts are. The previous owner wasn't very helpfull in giving me a mod list of all that he did to the car.

Group shot!

104_5603.jpg

Turbo and oil lines - SOLD

MSP exhaust manifold - SOLD

MSP S-Pipe - SOLD

Vacuum block - SOLD

MSP ECU - $125 shipped

Split Second w/CD - SOLD

Custom FMIC pipes w/air filter - SOLD

MAM FMIC - $75 shipped SOLD

SR Adjustable Cam Gears - SOLD

Prosport Boost gauge - SOLD

Forcefed steering column pod - SOLD

Corksport Radiator - $200 shipped

HKS BOV - SOLD

Alpine CDA-9856 w/iPod adapter, mounting kit and wiring harness - SOLD

R&R Racing Crank Pulley - SOLD

J-Spec FS-ZE Intake Cam - SOLD

And I may be able to sell the oil pan w/oil return line bung, and a stock modded intake manifold.

104_5606.jpg

104_5616.jpg

I can also get more detailed pics of the parts upon request. I take paypal for payment... josue03600@yahoo.com

If you see the part in this post, it's still for sale!!!

Last edited:
High 5!

FYI - Evan's already got dibs on the carbon fiber spoiler, mirror covers, and AEM wideband. :)

(blah) hahahahahaha...had he not called them, I would have for the spoiler and mirror covers. My mirror covers are looking like $hit and I just missed out on a set locally over $5 but hey if the guy wants to ship them and make $5 more that's ok with me....I'll keep my eyes open.

GLWS!

That's what I've been told! haha Hopefully it'll help everyone out there who are looking for specific pieces.

Sick price on the Split Second, Too bad i just picked up a boost gauge earlier today or i would have picked up the Prosport from you.

GLWS

would you consider selling just the air inlet adapter on the turbo?

I might after a bit, but I'd like to try and sell it as complete as possible right now. I'd hate to start parting out the turbo (someone else is asking for the water fittings) only to have possible future buyers be turned off because it's missing all these parts and now they'll be the ones looking for pieces/parts.

There are sales pending on the FMIC, piping, boost gauge, vacuum block, and column pod, but no money yet. Glad to see so much interest though!

I thought it was, just wanted to make sure though...dang, dang, dang...GLWS...if the FMIC kit wasn't so rusted I would have definitely taken it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back