Lips

Although the GV does seem a little played out I love the way it looks! and i will most likely get that one! a lot of people do have it but that says that it cant be that bad :D

I vote for DG or....

Re-Amemiya

MS3_Exterior_RE-Amemiya_Ram_Air_Hood_Side_Vented.jpg

Thought I would Stir the pot a little.

I know most people don't like the opening in the middle of the RE-Amemiya, but I think it's a nice lip. Definitely stirring up the pot, lol. I vote RE-Amemiya. It's the one I'm getting.

P1-4.jpg

p1-1.jpg

p1-2.jpg

p2-1.jpg

p1-3.jpg

P1-6.jpg

I know most people don't like the opening in the middle of the RE-Amemiya, but I think it's a nice lip. Definitely stirring up the pot, lol. I vote RE-Amemiya. It's the one I'm getting.
[/IMG]
p1-3.jpg

P1-6.jpg

Next to this (just seen for the first time), that simple splitter has been the nicest thing to go on the front bumper of our cars. All other lips are bulky and disgusting..

This one
DSC09862.JPG

why did ya'll have to post the amemiya?

Thats the lip I've been looking at. I need to do a body mod. to my car... and it is one of the lower key ones that not many people seem to have.

But for the op... I vote DV. thats my 2nd choice if the amemiya doesnt work out.

why did ya'll have to post the amemiya?

Thats the lip I've been looking at. I need to do a body mod. to my car... and it is one of the lower key ones that not many people seem to have.

But for the op... I vote DV. thats my 2nd choice if the amemiya doesnt work out.
Low key is another reason why I want it. No one on here has it and it's not because it look terrible like most people claim, I think it's because it's out of most price ranges. It's expensive and JDM which makes it more rarely seen, which I like.

I just ordered the DG carbon fiber lip along with new rims/springs and few other parts. Will post pics when I get it all together 2-3 weeks.

Any how to on installing the dg lip i just looked at it and the factory plastic part the hangs down is in the way. The lip didnt come with any instructions. The factory lip/gaurd whatever you call it is like riveted on too WTF(notcool)

The Re Amemiya is definitely pretty. But aside from people who are made of money, who would pay $686.00 (shipping not included) for FRP? And $806.00 for CF?

Back