GV Front lip with H&R Spring

eakachit

Hi guys,

I am thinking about installing GV Front lip.

Right now my car is lowered by H&R Spring. Not quite sure that GV Front lip will make my car lower or not.

Anyone who has installed GV front lip and H&R Spring please help to post your car picture.

I want to know how low it is.

And also who know how to install GV front lip. Do we have to do something with our front bumper?

Thanks

if the fitment is right, the lip should pop on. THan its up to you to dbl stick tape, drill or mold into your bumper. I have seen some with very strong velcro and they take it on and off as needed

if you are installing the knockoff from Nextmod then yes it will lower the clearance in the front.
frontlip.jpg

it doesnt necessarily make it lower in clearence really, it basically matches up with that black plastic thing that hangs down below the bumper (bumperguard I call it) but mainly extends the front bumper outwards so yes taking driveways or dips is different as the front end extends out longer and has a better chance of scraping.

I have dropzone springs which are slightly lower than H&R and its still plenty of clearence for me. It also sticks on basically by itself, the sides grip around the edge of the bumper, and double sided tape can be used if you want to, I did on mine:

3087711_106.jpg

Last edited:
It doesn't really sit lower, more like extended. I never had any clearance problems. Always took speedbumps and steep driveways at an angle.

IMG_5610.jpg

IMG_5668.jpg

Latest posts

Back