Lips

The GV lip is hideous. I hate that thing with a passion. It adds too much bulk to the front of the car with nothing to balance it out anywhere else.

Haha can't knock you off there, but your opinions seem to differ from several people who own them.

Id like to see the DG lip on a black MS3. Kind of alot of money for a part that could get ripped off or cracked like what happened to you.

I ordered the DG lip and i've had it on the car.. its sick! There's no question between the two. DG all the way.
I predict we'll see a lot of people with them this summer.

I didn't think so much people would vote for DG. But that was the way I was leaning towards as well. What's wrong with the GV?

I originally wanted the GV, but after seeing the DG over and over it grew on me and now I want it. I didn't like the DG at all the first time I saw it.

I have the GV lip and have to watch out for those tire treads.

I saw get the Home Depot lip, its flexible and if you hit something it will bend out of the way and come right back :)

You're car is dope

I saw get the Home Depot lip, its flexible and if you hit something it will bend out of the way and come right back :)

You're car is dope

The main problem with the HD lip is that its weather stripping for a house. I did not buy a brand new car to shop at Home Depot or PepBoys for mods.

The main problem with the HD lip is that its weather stripping for a house. I did not buy a brand new car to shop at Home Depot or PepBoys for mods.

if his badass gv lip got torn up from the tire tread, it would be much cheaper to get a $10 HD lip on there and if he hits another tread it will bend out of the way, or simply fall off and it's only a $10 loss instead of a $300+loss

Id like to see the DG lip on a black MS3. Kind of alot of money for a part that could get ripped off or cracked like what happened to you.

I'd like to see that as well! I haven't seen it around the forums yet, and I'm on all of them a lot.

I ordered the DG lip and i've had it on the car.. its sick! There's no question between the two. DG all the way.
I predict we'll see a lot of people with them this summer.

I think we'll see a lot more of them as well when the snow ends. Any pics?

I originally wanted the GV, but after seeing the DG over and over it grew on me and now I want it. I didn't like the DG at all the first time I saw it.

That was me as well. I though it was alright in the beginning, but it looked better and better the more I saw it. I wish I'd see it in person though, it would justify my decision a lot better.

You're car is dope

Thanks my dude, I think your car is dope as well. I thought about the HD lip, but wastegate makes a great point. I really didn't plan on putting a lip that you can get at a tool store. They don't look half bad for being about 10 bucks though.

i still say GV. i saw it in person and it looks great. HD lip... lame

wsup bra? where in oahu?

the dg lip reminds me too much of the home depot lip.

if u get the dg lip, i would recommend the carbon fiber dg.

other then that, gv is my pick. we already know wat it looks like on your car. and it looks sick.

i like the GV, makes the car Look mean. For me aswell its nice to have something a little different than other people. Most people seem to go with the DG.

i like the GV, makes the car Look mean. For me aswell its nice to have something a little different than other people. Most people seem to go with the DG.

I think you have that backwards. The red car on page 1 is the only car I've seen with the DG lip installed. Everyone and their mother has that horrid GV replica.

fuk gv its a piece of s*** ive had both. GV jigsaw cut that s***. quality wise cant compare to dg. also i was scared at first on my decision but having both, dg IN PERSON wins it all. Lets just say 5 speeds in my town have the gv lip......yes played out!!

fuk gv its a piece of s*** ive had both. GV jigsaw cut that s***. quality wise cant compare to dg. also i was scared at first on my decision but having both, dg IN PERSON wins it all. Lets just say 5 speeds in my town have the gv lip......yes played out!!

there's not even five speeds in my area, let alone with lip, or ANY modifications haha

Back