Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

icv9rl.jpg

what exhaust is that ? hks hi power?

Dual Exhaust? or is that a photoshop?

For the time being it's photoshop, but in the spring I am going to add dual exhaust to the car.
I like the look.
I don't think it's gonna be too difficult.
It is only going to take a "Y" pipe and some straight pipe somewhere along the line.
Bob.

Hey Bob,
It's virgin1. Welcome to my "other" site.
Nice job on the PS. I couldn't tell.

I knew it was you when I looked at your avatar.
I have a whole bunch of "photoshop things" I want to do to my hatchback for real in the spring of next year.
The dual exhaust is first on the list.
Bob.

I LOVE that avatar.... taken by another local Mazda member as Wendy and I were leaving a local meet.
It says what I would want it to say.

ill have better ones tonight after i can edit some of the pics from my most recent photoshoot (saturday) but this will do for now... :lol:

DSC_0800.jpg

ill have better ones tonight after i can edit some of the pics from my most recent photoshoot (saturday) but this will do for now... :lol:

DSC_0800.jpg

hey guy i Love your whole set up..!!

those wheels look mean. but anyways, i was wondering if you could tell me where you got those Windor Visors, ive been looking everywhere for them but they're extrememley pricey for such a small mod.

thnx

hey guy i Love your whole set up..!!

those wheels look mean. but anyways, i was wondering if you could tell me where you got those Windor Visors, ive been looking everywhere for them but they're extrememley pricey for such a small mod.

thnx

should be able to find the stick on ones on ebay for around $40. the JDM ones are slimer and give it an OEM look and they are also stamped with Mazda and those can be had from jdmgoodie.com for $100+.

Since your in WI franky, check at farm and fleet or at cap connection/any truck store. They should be able to order them for you.

sorry just realized you commented, but yea xsists nailed it right on the head, mine were on the car when i bought them, but most truck cap and acces. place can order the ones i have for your car...

thx for bewondering my car, it is verry nice to hear that my car verry cool is.(idhitit)
@ the jeans, what have you for my?? have you a picture???

grtz Dragonmazda

thx for bewondering my car, it is verry nice to hear that my car verry cool is.(idhitit)
@ the jeans, what have you for my?? have you a picture???

grtz Dragonmazda

i was apologizing to "franky.c" for not seeing his questions about my car,

i like what you did with the stock wheels...

and yes.. the picture at the top of the page (black hatch) is my car...

Back