Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

This is my second post here. First one was basically all stock. Now I have done a few changes. Check them out and tell me what you think.

CIMG0975.jpg

CIMG0974.jpg

CIMG0972.jpg

CIMG0970.jpg

CIMG0976.jpg

Nice.. It's hard to go wrong with red and black!

Every once in a while I think about painting my calipers, but I don't know what color I'd paint 'em that'd look best with Copper Red Mica. (dunno)

I like the yellow fogs, too, and that would definitely look nice with CRM.

Every once in a while I think about painting my calipers, but I don't know what color I'd paint 'em that'd look best with Copper Red Mica. (dunno)

I have yellow fogs on my CRM hatch. I LOVE how they look. As far as brake caliper colors I am thinking I might do bronze/gold eventually if I ever have the motivation to paint them.

Thanks. Yea I'm not sure what color calipers will look good with CRM. You can never go wrong with black though. I agree with you on the yellow fogs.

Nice!! I just found my new mod..
How much drop did it give u , do u know?? A whole inch??

give or take yeh, overall a good stance.. I just recently put on a rear swaybar not sure if thast raised height in the rear or its just my imagination!

just get the pro-kit, very well known and proven to be a great spring for the 3!

New here and only had the Mazda 3 for 4 days...

photo-35.jpg

photo-36.jpg

First Mod - 5% Tint All Around...(Filthy because of the snow and crappy cell phone pictures)

photo-37.jpg

photo-38.jpg

3000K HID Fogs ordered and 4500K HID headlights coming soon.

Back