Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

icv9rl.jpg

Some pics of my 3

Here are some pics of my 3. Somewhat decent quality since i took them on my iPhone. Im gonna take some real pics soon on my camera.

Attachments

• IMG_0081.JPG
    IMG_0081.JPG
    501.1 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_0082.JPG
    IMG_0082.JPG
    506.2 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_0084.JPG
    IMG_0084.JPG
    500.2 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_0078.JPG
    IMG_0078.JPG
    565.2 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_0080.JPG
    IMG_0080.JPG
    545.8 KB · Views: 259
can anyone point me in the right direction on where to buy an open mouth grill and black mica ms3 spoiler? can't find one ANYWHERE!

Stalker: Is that a stock grill on the Aussie version of the 3?

djltoronto: Where was that pic taken? Dragon perhaps? And do I spy a Go! Pro? Where the link to the vid lol..

djltoronto: Where was that pic taken? Dragon perhaps? And do I spy a Go! Pro? Where the link to the vid lol..

Nothing gets past you....

yes, that's the Dragon (US129)...
And yes, That's a Gopro 5mp wide you see there too...

So far I only have those vids on facebook... but I'll get them online somewhere shortly..

I finally scrolled down to post 520... looks like you were there too? (lol). No wonder you were able to identify the spot...

Nice pics by the way.

Thats AWESOME!! No problems towing that much weight? I was going to put a hitch on my 3 to tow my 4 wheelers but didn't think it could handle that much weight..

When did you get those? Shoulda done the orange thing lol.. Looks good man..

i bought the ms6 wheels in july, then painted them bronze like a month ago... planning on getting the wheels powdercoated this winter just wanted to paint them to make sure i like the bronze before dropping 300 bucks on powdercoating

Stalker: Is that a stock grill on the Aussie version of the 3?QUOTE]

Yep, like bbrich57 mentioned, that is the stock grille for the Mazda 3 Maxx sport (essentially the Mazda 3i in the US). The Mazda 3 SP23 and MPS3 have different grills, which are essentially the same as the US equaivalents - I think.

I personally am not a fan of the grill, but I don't really dig the aftermarket options out there either. =(

Thats AWESOME!! No problems towing that much weight? I was going to put a hitch on my 3 to tow my 4 wheelers but didn't think it could handle that much weight..

No problem at all. We towed both bikes 1400 kms each way (2800 total), through the mountains, up hills and down hills.. in 70 mph zone without ever going under the speed limit.

Power and brakes were not an issue at all. Starting from a stop while on a steep hill was - certainly not good for the clutch.. but those situations can be avoided/minimized.

If you are interested.. the measured tongue weight of this setup was 178 lbs (before adding the cooler) to the tongue.

My bike weighs a hefty 448 lbs wet, and hers is 432 lbs (880 lbs of bike) plus the weight of the trailer (estimated between 300-400?) - the bikes were weighted on a motorcycle scale at Wheelers performance while on this vacation.

If your 4 wheelers are in the same ballpark for weight, I'd go for it.

img_9592.jpg

img_9596.jpg

img_9601.jpg

img_9609.jpg

Back