KONI YELLOW struts ready to ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
06 LS MS6
07 BM GT (shell has been struck from the roll)
KONI YELLOW struts ready to ship. another Price drop !

Well long sad story here, but to shorten it up, I ended up with a full set of brand new, original packing, never installed Koni yellow's that I don't need.
I went with the BC coilovers

So, if you have been waiting for Koni to restock, wait no more

at $525, shipped fedex with tracking well, I am taking a loss, But thats my problem
mortgage is getting more dewish
CALL ME 8133621631 if interested.

check feed back "whatapain2me" on egay

or pm ken at PG

Attachments

• Photo0324.jpg
    Photo0324.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 167
  • Photo0327.jpg
    Photo0327.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Photo0330.jpg
    Photo0330.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 156
  • Photo0331.jpg
    Photo0331.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Photo0332.jpg
    Photo0332.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
or pm ken at PG

i must come out and say right now, this seller is a genuine stand up gentleman. honest to the core and all around decent fellow. a consummate professional whom i recommend doing business with wholeheartedly. i would personally vouch for his character and honesty regarding these konis.

i must come out and say right now, this seller is a genuine stand up gentleman. honest to the core and all around decent fellow. a consummate professional whom i recommend doing business with wholeheartedly. i would personally vouch for his character and honesty regarding these konis.
blush
(bowdown)

A glimpse of the instruction sheet shows some drill work going on...do you need to drill out the rear upper mounts on these too?

A glimpse of the instruction sheet shows some drill work going on...do you need to drill out the rear upper mounts on these too?

The sheet you saw is in the front strut box, it is a supplemment saying "ford focus only" I checked a couple how to's as well. no mention made of drilling anything.

looks like the hole is to provide access to the adjustor knob

It's not too bad to install. No drilling. Just make sure if you live anywhere were it gets salt on roads you're factoring in the replacement of the endlinks...

Other then that, pretty smooth install on front and back (back WAYYYYYY easier to install though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back