OEM MSP Turbo $300 SHIPPED & BNIB Steedspeed $580 SHIPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my stuff today and everything looks good... thanks, Free bump for a good seller... :)

Thanks man...I guess people just don't have the money yet...one of the main reasons I am thinking about waiting to put the rest of it up closer to tax time...

just put it up in a month, should change then. college kids want cash for christmas so they can replace their turbos.

That is what I am thinking...and then I have all the stuff coming off of the P5...Christmas time just probably isn't the best time to put it up...I have gotten lowballs out the ass lately...I have gotten multiple $200-$300 offers on the Steedspeed...then they get upset when I tell them to offer something realistic...seriously???

Turbo Timer sold last week...everything paid for is going out today...if I haven't sent you tracking yet, you should have it tonight hopefully...

I have gotten lowballs out the ass lately......I have gotten multiple $200-$300 offers on the Steedspeed...then they get upset when I tell them to offer something realistic...seriously???

If you would put lower limits on what you would accept it should eliminate some of the low ball offers. I personally offered you $550 for the SS manifold & extras but you only wanted to do the SS Manifold w/o the gaskets and studs. So as a fellow small business owner, I just called SS and asked if he had some inventory he wanted to move before the end of the year and would cut a deal. He did so I just ordered from him to help another business owner out. I ordered the gaskets and studs with my Mazda Competition account for like $25.

Of course you could wait 2-4 months for college kids to get money or be done with it today from others who are older and financially established where money is not the issue. But if you're not willing to come off $30 bucks (from $580 to $550) then your price is pretty firm and that is completely respectable and fair for what you're selling. However, that being the case (that $550 is not realistic), even mentioning others low balling you is kind of irrelevant isn't it? You should just say "$580 FIRM" or "$550 for the manifold only".

The mani is sold already...sorry but at the time I was not interested in going lower...I had just that day reduced the price...and a $200 offer from a couple people was insane...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back