Knox Joe Part Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the sale on the shell falls through could you give me a quote on msp pedals and sills to 78251? Thanks

look on page one

He's got a point.

I can take more pics, but frank is ready now. So fuad if you want it let me know. I'm not going to have much time this week, so if you want more detailed pics before you buy it, I'm just going to sell it to frank now. LMK.

Just so everyone knows; I keep getting a lot of questions about the quality of parts. What the french toast? I have been on these forums for over 6 yrs now, and have been a pretty active member on the MSP section. Please quit asking me about quality. I am insulted anyone would think I would run less than quality parts on my car, let alone sell them. From now on if you insult me, I'm not selling to you. I have no obligation to sell to anyone, I'm in no hurry to sell anything, and I am not hurting for money, so I can just sit on these parts indefinitely.

All parts are in good/great condition, and were in perfect running order when they came off the car. My car saw less than 3k miles per year. Do the math. I have inspected every part to insure it is mechanically sound, and if I found a flaw, would note it, or not sell the part for fear of feeling like I ripped someone off.

^I might steal that when I part out later this summer

Just so everyone knows; I keep getting a lot of questions about the quality of parts. What the french toast? I have been on these forums for over 6 yrs now, and have been a pretty active member on the MSP section. Please quit asking me about quality. I am insulted anyone would think I would run less than quality parts on my car, let alone sell them. From now on if you insult me, I'm not selling to you. I have no obligation to sell to anyone, I'm in no hurry to sell anything, and I am not hurting for money, so I can just sit on these parts indefinitely.

All parts are in good/great condition, and were in perfect running order when they came off the car. My car saw less than 3k miles per year. Do the math. I have inspected every part to insure it is mechanically sound, and if I found a flaw, would note it, or not sell the part for fear of feeling like I ripped someone off.
I'm sure many of us that do question the parts are not meaning to insult you. This is the internet, and well, anything can happen. Not being able to see the parts in person can be a concern for many. I for one have only been on these forums for around 6 months and had no idea what you did with your car. Mazda247 has probably the best community out of the many forums I visit, but it is always better to be safe than sorry.

^^^ Just so you know, I didn't mean you specifically.

I've gotten a lot of people asking for detailed pics of things that are pictured, questioning why my pics, are sort of vague, and low-balling me, on parts that are not that used. I'm really just over it. Everything I sell is in great working condition. Like I said, otherwise, I would not sell it.

I understand where you are coming from. If I were you I would put that disclaimer in your original post. Would help clear things up.

I've decided to pass on the shifter bushings, but I for sure want the mounts. Let me know when you have the price. Thanks!

I just want the joe mbc, but I don't see it in the pics. Can you tell me which photo it's in?

Prices updates with shipping costs. Trans, Exhuast, and other large items will ship via Greyhound.

Last edited:
Perrin 3" Exh. j-back (connects to stock j pipe, or aftermarket downpipe) with vibrant resonator (bought used, mileage unknown) - $465 shipped in the lower 48

will pay for it as soon as you send me an invoice thru paypal.....

Hey Knox Joe. The passenger side motor mount is completely torn. Literally hanging by less than an inch. So much for only selling quality parts I guess. Hopefully we can work something out.

Hey Knox Joe. The passenger side motor mount is completely torn. Literally hanging by less than an inch. So much for only selling quality parts I guess. Hopefully we can work something out.

PM me. I'll make it right, even you should have contacted me via PM and gave me a chance to first.

Last edited:
Just about all aftermarket stuff is sold. Just got rid of the FMIC locally.

Will be starting a new thread concerning the actual part out of the stock parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back