Knox Joe Part Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey any chance the drivers side mirror is in tact? how much for the mirror, and the plastic piece that attaches to the door shipped to 13502? youre titanium gray, right?
Mirrors are in great condition. Would like to keep them as a pair.

AWR pan is in great condition. Comes with hardware, pick up spacer, and pick up. I'll get some better pics tomorrow.

Mirrors are in great condition. Would like to keep them as a pair.

usually if someone crashes bad enough to break both mirrors the cars probably totaled, but if you decide to separate them let me know, i really need one to avoid having to pay to get the bad rockauto mirror painted. the damn mirror shakes at idle because of the POS made in china craftsmanship.

usually if someone crashes bad enough to break both mirrors the cars probably totaled, but if you decide to separate them let me know, i really need one to avoid having to pay to get the bad rockauto mirror painted. the damn mirror shakes at idle because of the POS made in china craftsmanship.

make me an offer. :)

Just so I'm not repeating myself via pm; I will not split the lips, from the bumpers, or the wing from the trunk. If they don't sell together I'll then list them.individually.

Also so everyone knows, for my job I am in Nashville every Tuesday, Weber City, VA every third Wednesday, and Decturville/Jackson, TN every other Thursday, and would be able to deliver to anyone near I-40 throughout those areas. I am willing to drive about an hour extra out of my way for sales on large items to avoid freight costs.

(rolleyes)

If you really want to make this public I could give you an exact timeline, but you can go kick rocks, kid, as I'm not wasting my time.

You should have offered me full price plus shipping and you would have had it. You're fault, smart guy. Next time say you'll take it at asking price in your first PM if you want to secure the item. You live and learn.

I hate you! I want to sell the MSP, but you're local and have ~$1000 of parts I want... And I will hopefully get a bonus next week... Damn you! FAWK!

hey i want that pan dont forget about me

I haven't forgot anyone.

I got slammed at work, and haven't been in town the past two days. I'm back in town today, and will be getting things a little better organized. I'll have individual pics of all parts left boxed up, and ready to ship out, by Friday afternoon. As of now, if you contacted me for shipping quotes or anything I have to put it on hold until I get this done. All the corresponding is getting to be a job itself, and with working 50 hours a week, and trying to have a family life, is getting to be overwhelming.

As of now the body and things like that are not for sale, as I have a few people coming to look at the shell.

Last edited:
Please tell me you're joking. I never confirmed the purchase. I PM'd you the price I would take shipped, you never confirmed you wanted it at that price.

I have sent you a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back