Knox Joe Part Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knox Joe

Contributor
:
Ti MSP
Mostly everything listed is now sold. Mods please close thread, as I'll be starting a new thread for the remaining parts.

Last edited:
IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

Last edited:
sub . I m interested by your complete msp engine harness ship to canada Pm me if you are interested

hey im interested in the front mount and the hood? do u have any pictures of the hood and front mount? also the coil overs.. can u pm me with some prices please. also im looking for a few stock suspension items. rear passenger side spindle without the break componets. pm me please because I rarely check these posts.
thanks joe

All PMs responded to. Offers taken in order the PMs were recvd. I will be getting a lot of stuff weighed, and some shipping quotes out ASAP throughout the week. I run a tobacco distribution company, so please bear with me, as my work week get's very hectic at times. This should be a light week, so I should be able to get to everyone pretty expediantly.

Also got pics up of the Microtech, J&S, and coilovers, with end links. It's frigid here, my garage is 20-30 degrees, and I've had my daughter's birthday all day today, so the pics are crap, I know, but hopefully enough to keep me forum legal, and show you guys I really have all these parts, lol.

Just to let everyone know, I'm not going to take low ball offers right away. I've got to give everything a few days to gauge market interest before i go giving out heavy discounts. Be patient with me, and if my prices are unreasonable I'll change them to meet demand. I like giving out a deal, but I'm doing this part out with a very heavy heart, and am not going to sell myself short in recouping anything from the thousands in financial loss I have taken on this car.

Last edited:
Please everyone contact me via PM for parts. It's going to be too much to keep up with PMs and posts in here. Thanks!

Looks like a pallet shipped within a few hundred miles of Knoxville is approx $150 commecial to commecial, to California it quoted me $325, just so everyone knows a round about freight charge for larger items. UPS charges another $101 for residential delivery.

Greyhound is restricted to 100lbs per delivery item, and maximum length, width, and height shall not exceed 30" x 47" x 82".

Last edited:
Hey any chance the drivers side mirror is in tact? how much for the mirror, and the plastic piece that attaches to the door shipped to 13502? youre titanium gray, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back