Just curbed my rims F**KIN PISSED!!!

Sushi-Monster

Sparco Freak!
:
Titanium Grey 2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protege
About to make a right turn (driving on the right lane) onto a big street. Everything looked good for me when out of nowhere, some focker beside me switches to the right side without looking. I ****** panicked and turned into the ****** curb while exiting the turn. He notices at last minute and drives back into his lane... I exit the turn and quickly stop to check the damages... ITS ******* HORRIBLE... The curb chewed a bit off my tires and ate quite a bit of the rim. It also touched the rear rim... Anyone have rims that there willing to part??? I need 2 in the near future.... MAN I AM SOOOOO PISSED... when I feel better I'll post pictures... its ****** nuts... is there anyway to repair these rims???? (argh) (argh) (argh)

RiceCake said:
Dealer curbed one of my rims when I went to pick up my car. They did a decent job repairing it.
Sorry for the threadjack but if the dealer did anything to my s***...its going to be flat out replaced or I will make one hell of an argument over it. They aren't going to "fix" something they fuicked up. You should of had them replace it...and a new tire to boot...hehe (drunk)

Sushi, go to Greens in Richmond, they are expensive but they do awesome work and will make it look better than new.

Sushi-Monster said:
About to make a right turn (driving on the right lane) onto a big street. Everything looked good for me when out of nowhere, some focker beside me switches to the right side without looking. I ****** panicked and turned into the ****** curb while exiting the turn. He notices at last minute and drives back into his lane... I exit the turn and quickly stop to check the damages... ITS ******* HORRIBLE... The curb chewed a bit off my tires and ate quite a bit of the rim. It also touched the rear rim... Anyone have rims that there willing to part??? I need 2 in the near future.... MAN I AM SOOOOO PISSED... when I feel better I'll post pictures... its ****** nuts... is there anyway to repair these rims???? (argh) (argh) (argh)

Yeah finally got a quote... they wanted 265 per rim to fix it.... I was like whoa... I might as well look into 18's instead... damn... I could do $150 but 265 is like whoa!

That's nuts - you can just get brand new ones for that price from mazdastuff.com.

Sushi-Monster said:

Did you even get a reach around? (boom08)

Yeah when you got ass-raped did you at least get a reach around?

(lol)

But anyways sorry to hear about the damages...I curbed one wheel fairly badly, and I can't stand looking at it. But I can't part with the money for a new wheel.

Back