JDM tails

If he could get the sport 20 bumper conversions then he would probably end up with a SH*T ton of buisness. I know he would have at least one paying customer right here!

To answer you're inquiry about the Sport20 bumpers, I can also get them too...but they will prob cost a pretty penny to ship being the size of the part. Price would prob be around $250 +all the shipping charges to get from Japan to wherever

Last edited:
Any update on the taillights kckrogoth ?

they are at the warehouse in Tokyo awaiting shipment to the states...I also have a second set on there way to my guy in Japan, and then he'll ship em out once he get's a hold of them.

What are the chances of getting the loom by itself? And if possible shipped to Aus?

Get the SPROT-20 Bumper at the same time...

MP5T-SPIDER01-18.jpg

MP5T-SPIDER01-4.jpg

Nearly the same....

IMG_7486_zps59d52944.jpg

IMG_7484_zpsc6465d9d.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, the JDM bumper makes the car look less Econo-Bus.

its an awesome subtle change.

its funny that the best body kit for the P5 is OEM

Last edited:
Honestly, the JDM bumper makes the car look less Econo-Bus.

its an awesome subtle change.

its funny that the best body kit for the P5 is OEM

Lol that's true probably would look better once its on the car. Brian is the bumper that is on ur p5 off the mazdaspeed protege or the sp2.0 ?

His is off a SP20. He and a friend imported both halves of a SP20, cut in half of course. Brian got the body parts and his friend went after the drive train. I believe you have to cut your rear crash bar to fit that bumper. I believe Brian cut out 40lbs of metal

His is off a SP20. He and a friend imported both halves of a SP20, cut in half of course. Brian got the body parts and his friend went after the drive train. I believe you have to cut your rear crash bar to fit that bumper. I believe Brian cut out 40lbs of metal

No Cutting, There is a thin tube Crash bar that sits in the SP-20 Bumper that fully replaces the ADM "BOX IRON".

Bolts on Directly without any modification.

IMG_1605.jpg

SPORT-20-3.jpg

Last edited:
No Cutting, There is a thin tube Crash bar that sits in the SP-20 Bumper that fully replaces the ADM "BOX IRON".

Bolts on Directly without any modification.

Seems legit . Would reconsider it too but maybe for the future . Would rather wait till I get a second car for work and wouldn't want to scratch up a new bumper either

IMG_1605.jpg

SPORT-20-3.jpg

Okay, update on the tails:

Set one (For DOMO), has been shipped from Tokyo, estimated arrival day of the 21st according to the tracking number I have. The shipping from Japan to here is around $100 in itself unless you want to wait 2-3 months to ship it via SEA which is only $45. So with the cost of the lights themselves, packing, and the high ass shipping it's running about $200 for the set not counting the shipping to wherever.

My second set of tails are in my friend's hands right now, he's gonna get me a shipping estimate through him to see if I can get the shipping through him for less ( I doubt it) but I do also have another set on the way.

After getting both sets, I can get a set price on the tails for you guys for future orders. Also, I can get that Bumper also, but be prepared for a super steep shipping cost or a long wait time.

Ahh ic it more now it's more stylish than the usdm ones. The spt2.0 only came in white right? And side note nice house !

the sport 20 came in all the same colours im pretty sure as you have over there. Ive only seen one laser blue P5 but a few sedans in laser blue.

I don't know tho I've only seen pictures of white and black ones not any other colours but then again in Canada the sp2.0 doesn't exist so I could be wrong

Why do you post your reply inside the Quote...

It makes it dificult to see what your reply is because I need to think about what I posted and then look for your reply.

Post Outside of the [QUOT3] markers in your reply...

Black White Blue Yellow

show_picture_big.php
ooooo, I likey the AWD sticker there.

I think the back bumper is OK..........if you don't need to have a bike rack for the bumper so mud doesn't get on the roof from having bikes up there and if you just ignore the stuck on lip look and never scrape the top of the bumper getting stuff in and out from actually using the hatch. They both look good but I see the USDM being more practical for usage and the other one more practical if not using the back of the car for anything. I like both, but for different situations. I have a truck to haul bikes with now so the car doesn't do much utility stuff so it's mostly justifying the cost to swap it out for no really good reason at this point.

I don't see how having a shorter car impairs practicality...

The swap is done for aesthetics, and/or in my case it was massively lighter than the ADM bumper due to the crash bar behind it.

Back