JDM tails

No place for the feet of a bike rack to stand on & the lightness won't help my car any, too many other things to do before weight would matter since mine is no race car fo sure. It certainly is befitting of all the other things you've done with yours. Completely understand why in your case. It just doesn't make sense costwise for me to do just for the aesthetics it is all. Not knocking what anyone likes or has done, merely stating my position and reservations about doing it on my car. Also, if it's that much lighter then the back of my car would get higher and I don't have adjustable coilovers to compensate for that. Again, I like both versions...for different reasons for different applications.

Last edited:
Black White Blue Yellow

You forgot silver. Silver is a huge one over here. Oh also red.

240610303_full.jpg

249098267.jpg

Update: First set of tails are in! But sadly I cant sell em to you guys yet, I'm in the process of getting AMM status first, Don't want to break any rules...

it's looking to be $255 shipped thus far...haven't sent out the first set yet being that I have to apply for AMM status to sell items on here, but that seems to be the cost so far. This includes the harness with the lights.

Okay, have an update to this, I'm just going to sell these on the FS threads in the protege5 marketplace as I get them, that way I don't need to qualify for AMM or anything like that. It would be worth it to pay to become an AMM when I'm only going to get a few sets here and there and get em to you guys...so just check there for the most part.

Last edited:
Okay, have an update to this, I'm just going to sell these on the FS threads in the protege5 marketplace as I get them, that way I don't need to qualify for AMM or anything like that. It would be worth it to pay to become an AMM when I'm only going to get a few sets here and there and get em to you guys...so just check there for the most part.

I think i'm interested in a set, if fitment is good...is cost+shipping still going to be about 255?

Lol me neither but to Everyman his own.... Does anyone know if the front lights are different between the jdm and usdm spec front lights?

No, they come in Chrome and Black housing in Japan, but they do have the factory HID housings over there, but they are quite pricy

They're like 100 bucks on ebay, threw mine on about a month ago, looks sick.

Those are the black alteezas....time to email Blue Batmobile to get some smoked overlays for the turn and reverse signals.

Turn signal
attachment.php

Turn and reverse signals
attachment.php

attachment.php

No, they come in Chrome and Black housing in Japan, but they do have the factory HID housings over there, but they are quite pricy

Canadians got the black housings for MY03 as well.

Attachments

• BB Overlays DS.JPG
    BB Overlays DS.JPG
    346.1 KB · Views: 282
  • P5 - BlueBatmobile Reverse Overlays (1).jpg
    P5 - BlueBatmobile Reverse Overlays (1).jpg
    366 KB · Views: 284
  • P5 - BlueBatmobile Reverse Overlays.jpg
    P5 - BlueBatmobile Reverse Overlays.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 290
I hate the altezzas for the fact that they don't form to the body lines. They have that nasty knob on top

Back