JDM tails

Between the wait time from another continent, shipping cost from there, actual cost of lights & extra people involved........someone is bound to just wanna give me 750.00 for mine and have them in less than a week. I'll just put my oems back in.

I crawled around in Astina forum looking at all this stuff available via AUSDM, or so they say, from containers coming from here and there and it being months to keep on top of and the added expense involved, and found it to just not be worth the hassle but hey, diffurnt s*** floats diffurnt boats. Have at it..............

Last edited:
^haha no offense but $750 for tail lights? good luck with that, bud.

I have a factory JDM mazdaspeed 4-2-1 header...by far one of the most rare JDM part offerings for a BJ mazda, and even those pop up occasionally for around $600 shipped (i paid $500 from a forum member years ago, and had the thing in under 3 weeks)...

Considering the tails themselves used to go for $200 from multiple importers, $750 is cruel haha. I've seen them parted out recently in FS threads for $150...

Last edited:
where i live we have only this JDM style lights, so if somebody need those unit i can look want i can do you you guys :)
we have this unit in ours BJ (protege5)

GroteFoto-JUGI6CI3.jpg

I just bought a set with AutoExe covers for $150 +$26 postage

Would love those covers but damn that price is steep. The look really good. We also get those JDM tail lights here alot too, most people don't want them so they sell cheap but shipping is like getting raped with a hot iron rod in crack if we have to ship them out.

Would love those covers but damn that price is steep. The look really good. We also get those JDM tail lights here alot too, most people don't want them so they sell cheap but shipping is like getting raped with a hot iron rod in crack if we have to ship them out.

price was lights and covers if im reading it right.

I have a pretty reliable source to get JDM parts from in Japan being that I was stationed there for the last 3.5 years, so that's no big deal. The biggest thing is going to be shipping cost for sure, being that it has to come from the other side of the ocean and wait time. I will keep this updated as best as possible as I get info. Right now, I'm still waiting on them to ship to Tokyo so that I can have them mailed here. As far as ordering several sets, that's no big deal, granted I can source that many, I just need to get this first set sent here then I can give an exact price for you guys...Right now, I'm sitting on about $80 USD just to buy them at the current Yen rate and handling fees to Tokyo, not counting shipping to the states yet. Might take about 2 weeks all together to get them here if I had to guess, maybe less. If shipping isn't too bad (approx 20-30$) then the set shouldn't be more than around $100-$110 +Shipping to where you guys are....This is just a guess of course being that I haven't had anything shipped here from Japan yet.

Any of these in good intact shape for less than 140-150 that make it to you within a reasonable timeframe would be a great deal.

750 was sarcasm, pure sarcasm...

I'm a pretty patient guy so I can wait and I get first dibs on lights kckrogoth gets just sayin :p

Any of these in good intact shape for less than 140-150 that make it to you within a reasonable timeframe would be a great deal.

750 was sarcasm, pure sarcasm...

ha ah, i'm sorry then...right over my head haha...

wouldn't be the first time someone on this board tried something like that, though...

I see your sunlight silver and raise you some classic red. haha

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P5 - EDM Rear Fog March 24th 2011 (1).JPG
    P5 - EDM Rear Fog March 24th 2011 (1).JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 259
  • P5 - Thermal R&D Cat Back (3).JPG
    P5 - Thermal R&D Cat Back (3).JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 242
I have a pretty reliable source to get JDM parts from in Japan being that I was stationed there for the last 3.5 years, so that's no big deal. The biggest thing is going to be shipping cost for sure, being that it has to come from the other side of the ocean and wait time. I will keep this updated as best as possible as I get info. Right now, I'm still waiting on them to ship to Tokyo so that I can have them mailed here. As far as ordering several sets, that's no big deal, granted I can source that many, I just need to get this first set sent here then I can give an exact price for you guys...Right now, I'm sitting on about $80 USD just to buy them at the current Yen rate and handling fees to Tokyo, not counting shipping to the states yet. Might take about 2 weeks all together to get them here if I had to guess, maybe less. If shipping isn't too bad (approx 20-30$) then the set shouldn't be more than around $100-$110 +Shipping to where you guys are....This is just a guess of course being that I haven't had anything shipped here from Japan yet.

if thats the case i would definitely like a set

Curently I have one set awaiting arival to Tokyo...and im looking into another set right now....ill keep this updated as I get more info

DIBS! Just tell me when my turn is - and when you can send them.

I'll send money and the world will be set right!!

Seriously - I've loved these tails since I first saw them. It's funny how EDM/JDM parts look different than USDM parts do....is it safety or just styling?

Honestly I think it's a year model thing in Japan...Because I can get the USDM style tails in Japan also. I def agree tho, I like the JDM tails much better, they just look cleaner to me, the circles in the USDM tails remind me of Altezza style tails too much, which I hate.

Back