It may just be me, but.....

Bad Juju

:
1997 Mini Cooper
It may just be me, but when I first started to get excited about Mazda's again, it was because of their new line of MS. So, I started looking into the specs of the MS6, really starting to like the car. So this last weekend, I went home to hang out with the family and make it down to a mazda dealership that actually carried them (Showcase). What a sweet looking car! I was truely impressed with the overall design and layout of the car... Except for the exhaust... How Cheap. It honestly looks like glorified rice. I mean, they spent all that money making the bloody car better, and all they could do is surround the origional exhaust with chrome covers built into the bumper?! The sad part is just that one thing made me not want to get the car. I seriously hope they don't do something like that one the MS3. Personally, I think it takes points away from the overall look of the car. But then again, this is just my .02...

I agree the exhaust does like terrible on the Mazdaspeed 6 but that shouldn't stop guys like us because if you are buying the car for performance a new TBE would be in the works newayz lol. But ya i agree i hope they do not put those terrible looking things on the 3

Back