Insurance Rate Question

tiger8191

I was curious what some of you may be paying a month for insurance on this car. Any estimates would be nice since it will be a week before I will be home during regualr business hours to call AAA and see what quote I will get.

Just went to a dealer this evening who will match any other offer I get from any other Mazda dealership so I spent some time and have requested quotes from other dealers in the country through the mazdausa site. Just trying to get as much info so I can feel good about spending more than I am now for my current car:)

Thanks!

Well insurance quotes are dependent on many factors: age, driving record, use, distance travelled daily, security features, marital status, geography, etc.

With that said I pay $539/6 months on my insurance (through USAA). I am in Texas, 31, married, and have a multi vehicle discount. I have heard other people quote much higer rates, but like I said it depends on so many factors.

Ben

Yeah, it is hard, just looking for a trend I guess.

I pay $160/month on my Corolla right now. I gotta believe it will go up with the MSP but trying to figure out how much.

I gotta try to get a break sometime tomorrow and call or I will lose my mind! =)

Being a cook is not the type of job that gets you an hour lunch or anything. I get one 7 minute break in a 12 hr shift! :wtf:

But yeah, I am 31, married, 0 points I believe, can't remember the last time I was busted for speeding...

Just don't know if that turbo is going to kill me! =P

i just got quoted $1300 something for 6 months, 21 no tickets, primary driver. Im getting bent over realy bad dont you think, im currently looking for other options

Here in the high cost state of New Jersey, Im payin $3200 a year with a $1000 deductible.ITS INSANE!! No points, 22 yrs. old and single.

I'm paying 592 every 6 months, I'm 20 yrs old, no tickets, 1 not at fault accident. THis is through NC Farm Bureau

Just call your insurance company and ask them. They'll be able to give you an exact quote.

I was paying 160/month for my del Sol, and just bought my MSP...went up to 272/month. I've got a wreck (minor single car), and another speeding ticket that they don't know about..shhh

I think I have you all beat, I pay $4200 every 6 months for my '98 Camry, but for my MSP it's only $100 a month. I have like 20 some odd points right now.

Yeah I know it's alot of points, the reason is i got busted while street racing so basically they bent me over and ****** me. 4 points for careless driving, 4 points for exhibit driving, 4 points for street racing and 4 points for 108 in a 55 construction zone. It doesn't look to good when people pull my driving record for job applications.

$304/6months for the PR5 alone. The 2001 MPV is less expensive at $288. American Family home/auto/motorcycle discounts. www.amfam.com
35, Married, 2 kids, House, 3 cars... one citation in the past several years; rolled thru a stop sign at 505am on my way to work at the stop sign 50' from my driveway but it didnt seem to affect my insurance rates, yet?

I am 17, one accident due to bad weather, no tickets, on my parents insurance it is 450 dollars every 6 months.

33 in TX with a clean record - still paying $120+ through State Farm - who miraculously had a MS Protege listed. Damn the luck.

I am 30 years old married, have 3 kids, pay 78.00 a month, 1 point on record, with a 500.00 deductable, through Wawanesa here in San Diego.

XXX....:'(

im 20 years old and i have 2 cars so i have the multi car thing.. I have no tickets and both of my cars are full cov'g covering me and my girlfriend as drivers on both cars with a $250 dollar deductible, and I only pay $480 for 6 months for the msp and like another $450 for her civic :D I think that alot of you are getting ripped off...

ok, here you go...
$1400 / 6months...they said it's high due to my age (21) and 2 speeding tickets within 3yrs... I pay $200/month (Allstate)

Back