Insurance Rate Question

19, no current tickets(just got 1st on Halloween:mad: ) 206/month through state farm

^tyrant^: i live in snellville too, should meet up sometime!

19, got license 3 months ago, first car, full, $500 decutable...and i pay $394 a month thru safeco....yup..im gettin it.

eeep...after reading all those posts i must be doing somthing wrong here....400/month (more than my car payment!) w. Allstate. 20 yo, 0 pts, but maybe a speeding ticket or two =P

conekiller said:
I pay $2611 per year. That's $218/month. I'm 16, no tickets, on my parents plan, but I'm listed as the primary driver.

~brian

What!!! I swear if I see one more 16 y/o with a car I was an inch away of not affording or a car I want such as an RX-8 I will go to jail :'( :p . Your parents need to adopt me dude :D

I pay 280 a month with progressive. Thats with 3 tickets. Im single and 20. Whats weird is my Mazdaspeed insurance is 52 bucks cheaper than my Focus. When I turn 21 (3 months) my rates will drop by 20%.

conekiller said:
I pay $2611 per year. That's $218/month. I'm 16, no tickets, on my parents plan, but I'm listed as the primary driver.

~brian

Sweet Baby Savior! If my kid cost me that much to insure in Jan she will be footing it! DAMN!
She is getting excluded and driving a Yugo if I gotta pay that kind of cash.

Just got my insurance done today (purchased MSP last night) - I'm paying either $108 or $111/mo, the lady says she mighta left out my driver's safety class when she submitted the paperwork, I'll know tomorrow =)

That's with Farmers Insurance, and I'm 33 with no driving tickets or accidents on record, in Austin, TX.

Latest posts

Back