Installed my new springs (Eibach Pro-Kit)

Since were talking springs, and drop rates. Does anyone know what the drop numbers are for the mazda lowering springs ? All they mention in the literature is a percentage, but not specific inches.

Since were talking springs, and drop rates. Does anyone know what the drop numbers are for the mazda lowering springs ? All they mention in the literature is a percentage, but not specific inches.

Never mind, did some digging, and the drop seems to be .6 inches, and 30% stiffer.

Mine arrived yesterday, hoping to get them installed in the next coming weeks. After I see how the springs feel I will probably go with the cobb rear sway.

Mine arrived yesterday, hoping to get them installed in the next coming weeks. After I see how the springs feel I will probably go with the cobb rear sway.

Have you heard of any advantages between the hotchkis/cobb sways? I haven't so I'm just asking. Other than the hotchkis going for little cheaper than the Cobb.

Have you heard of any advantages between the hotchkis/cobb sways? I haven't so I'm just asking. Other than the hotchkis going for little cheaper than the Cobb.

well there was someone on here that had both and pictures of them, the hotchkis is a bit thicker but I forget the overall impressions of both, I'm sure it wouldnt be too hard to find.

I'm getting my pro kit installed tonight so I'll be washing my car today and taking before and after pictures.

8hr install! I was ticked it took me alittle 4hr, and I had problems! I would have pushed the car off a cliff at 6!

8hr install! I was ticked it took me alittle 4hr, and I had problems! I would have pushed the car off a cliff at 6!

Holy crap, did you do it yourself or have a shop install them? I was going to start at 11pm tonight when my buddy can help.

by myself outside my garage. I even had the bearing section come apart spilling bearings all over the place.

Well I had mine installed last night with the help of goldwing2000 and 6iguy2005, took less than 90min. First driving impressions the car doesnt become any more harsh and feels more planted. Especially in Michigan cloverleaf on ramps. I will take pictures today and start a new thread with comparison pictures as to not totally jack chronus377's thread, sorry man. I think your RX8 wheels fill the gap better but I just put on 225/40s so it helps fill some of the remaining gap compared to the stockers.

Well I had mine installed last night with the help of goldwing2000 and 6iguy2005, took less than 90min. First driving impressions the car doesnt become any more harsh and feels more planted. Especially in Michigan cloverleaf on ramps. I will take pictures today and start a new thread with comparison pictures as to not totally jack chronus377's thread, sorry man. I think your RX8 wheels fill the gap better but I just put on 225/40s so it helps fill some of the remaining gap compared to the stockers.

90 mins?! Nice, I certainly took my time then, but still.... that's awesome. Please post up those pics, I would love to see the difference it made for you especially being CWP.... sexy!

Back