I'm gonna be in FT Lauderdale for two weeks!!!

S.A.MSP

:
R.I.P #298, 86 Jeep Cherokee (under the knife)
So, i'm going for work and play, wouldn't mind meeting some local folk, i'll be there from the 13th till the 25th, hollar at me to hang out, i don't know which area i'll be in yet but from what i understand, it's not a very big place but it should be nice, hit me up on here, pm for phone #'s

Are you going to have a car to use, or are you going to to be dependent on others for transportation?

Space Shuttle Atlantis is currently scheduled to launch on the 24th of this month. It's supposed to be a night launch, which is fairly exciting. Cocoa Beach and Cape Canaveral are about a 3 hour drive from Ft L.

There's also South Beach, which is where all the hotties would be if it wasn't winter.

Just watch out for the IPMCSFL guys. They are a bit loopy in the head.

I will have a rental yes, i've been all over the US for work but never in FL, hoping to make it a good one, seeing the launch would be so sick, south beach should still be cool for the night life right?

there are alot of mazda guys in lauderdale and miami , I'm sure some will chime in. I'm not that far away up here in delray.

maybe we can all do something on the weekend of the 18th?

damn, 3hr 45min from Ft L. I won't have anything better to do though

well, i don't pay gas, so someone can ride with me unless they wanna take they're Mazda

Back