I broke my 2017 last night.........

IMO fuel economy rating should be in how many miles/km per gallon/liter. MPG is making more sense than L/100KM which is used as the standard measurment in countries using metric system. I often see car reviewers from other countries convert L/100KM rating to KM per Liter (KMPL) just for easier to understand vehicle's fuel efficiency.
Over here there is no issue understanding fuel efficiency.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

32.39/38.9 mpg is definitely a good gas mileage in your daily driving situation. Do you usually plan for a longer road trip on purpose just for DPF regeneration?

No never. I drive 23 miles each way to work and so far this new one has regenerated during the journey. It waits until the engine is right up to temperature then starts. The 2016.5 was a pain, regenerating every 100 miles and on occasions it did so just as I was getting to the end of the journey. I'm sure they've done a lot of work on this regeneration malarkey and it's got the makings of something special. So far at about 1100 miles, it's not showing signs of diluting which is a big improvement.

Official urban/city figure for the diesel here is 7.0L/100km. So you are very close to it Anchorman

Don't forget its not 38.9mpg but 2.5 to 2.6 mpg less on a brim to brim, it reads high.

Don't forget its not 38.9mpg but 2.5 to 2.6 mpg less on a brim to brim, it reads high.

Agreed. Every time I’ve checked mine, its been a couple of mpg under even on the new one but the same applied to the old one so as long as we keep the units the same!

Back