Hypothetically speaking.....how much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, if I were to purchase it with those mods, I'd give you $18,000-18,500.

HAHA i could never sell it for that. but i appreciate the honesty. It cost me next to nothin to own, its probably smart to just hang on to it if Im not gonna get much for it. damn i want a truck.

Lol, if you had told us you were going to sell it to buy a truck we would have stopped you a long time ago ;)

No way 19,500 for it. A dealer couldn't squeeze that much out of that car. Def part it out, as was stated earlier you could get close to 2 g's doing that, then expect maybe 17.5 or 18 for the car.... Unless that's what you meant by 19,500 being fair? They were going for like 21-22k brand new right before the 10's came out (at least around me). GL with sale and parting out though. If koofie doesn't take that FMIC I will :)

prededo dosent want the fmic he was just playing...its all mine <3..but n yo part out asap 300 sent ur way tomorrow my dude

Lol, if you had told us you were going to sell it to buy a truck we would have stopped you a long time ago ;)

i absolutely love the car but its holding me back from my hobbies. i bought my 09 in nov 08 so no cash rebates were around yet. i paid 24k im sure tax is more here in Ca than FL. oh well, all part of living in so cal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back