2008 MS3 and 2008 Mazda 5 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

P2K

:
DBA-BK3P
Asking $10000

I'm selling my 2008 MS3 GT if anyone wants it. I'm located in Austin, TX. I'm about to trade it and along with my Mazda 5 GT in for another 2016 Mazda 6, but thought I would sell it to someone on the forum if they wanted it. I already have one 2016 Mazda 6 that I bought my wife. I like it so much that I'm getting one for myself. Yes I like it that much lol. I'm the original owner of the MS3. I bought it 11-14-2007, I was in the military so it sat in storage whenever I deployed. Not consecutively, but a total of 4 years hence the low milage. Each time it sat on 4 jack stands with a car cover, which will be included with the car. It has 84,344 miles on it. Minor dings and rock chips here and there. No major engine mods, but I was going to upgrade the turbo and internals which I currently have in my possession.

The list of mods are as follows:
18x8.5 +45 Advan RZ
235/40/18
COBB AP V3
H&R Coilovers
Turbo XS FMIC powder coated pipes
Hotchkis SB front and rear
CP-e LTR mani
Autotech FP internals
COBB SRI
Corksport TIP
Corksport high flow DP
COBB CBE power coated tip
COBB BPV
Corksport steering wheel
JBR battery kit
JL Audio aftermarket spare tire sub (discontinued)
WeatherTech molded floor mats, VLEDS Triton V3 LEDS front and rear signals and reverse
Crystal clear side markers with VLEDS bulbs
I just replaced the tires, less than 2000 miles on them.

Still on original clutch and turbo, no smoke. I never really drove it hard. I'm not willing to part out, I don't want to go through the hassle and I just want everything gone. It's a really good deal.

I also have a few other items that aren't on the car that I'm selling.

Corksport Turbo - $1000
Manley I-beam Rods - $800
CP-e Stage II Pistons - $600
Mazda 3 Iokone HU - $200
Mazda 5 Iokone HU - $200

Keep in mind that these prices are $100 less than you can get them elsewhere and shipping is included. I'm not willing to negotiate on everything, but I may on some things. I didn't put signage in all the photos because the camera would only focus on the signage and not what I was trying to take a pic of. Moderators, if there's anything I left out please let me know. I understand that in order to sell items on here there are rules. I might fall shy on a couple, but this is all legit and I wanted to give her a good home to a member on here before deciding to trade her in. Again, this is all last minute. I have cold feet about taking her to the dealership. I might even back out the deal last minute and just keep it, who knows. I'll let the Mazda 5 go for $3000 with 164,146 miles. Original owner too. It's stock except for the Hotchkis SB front and rear. The side mirror are from JapanParts.com and are true JDM with the signals. Almost 200,000 miles and still on original engine and transmission. New tires too, less than 2000 miles on them.

My apologies for the rainy pics, I decided to do this last minute. I have older but better pics but without signage and will send them to anyone upon request. I've been with the 247 community since 2002 and lurk here and there. I've never really participated in the growth of the forum. It's been a pleasure knowing all of good people I've met on here and I'm sad to see her go, but I am staying with the mazda family. My new 6 will be my 7th consecutive Mazda. Thank you for all the informative years.

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php
cache.php
cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

Last edited:
I went on a spirited drive with her after work, I got a couple thumbs up from some locals and dicided I can't part with her. As much as I want something new, this car is really fun to drive. I'm 40 and thought I was getting too old for this car and wanted something more upscale. The fact is, I'll never grow too old for this. Sorry I wasted everyone's time. Not selling either car. Mods, please close.

lol I know right. I really wanted a new car and made a decision in haste and wasted a lot of time getting these photos together. I even took a day off from work to do it. It was a waste of time. My bad guys. But hey, we did get one new car out of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back