2008 Mazdaspeed3 With 19,700 Miles!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madvillian

:
Mazdaspeed3
2008 Mazdaspeed3 With 19,700 Miles!!

Up for grabs: 2008 Mazdaspeed3 with 19,700 miles!

ASKING PRICE: $15,000. Willing to listen to reasonable offers!!

I will add more pictures later this week!

This car is "heavily modified" depending upon your definitions. I will walk through every aspect of the car below.

The low asking price is because the car currently requires some work to become a READY daily driver or weekend track car, although it is currently running and drivable. The work required revolves ONLY around the turbo kit, everything else is just fine. No motor, tranny, clutch, drivetrain work needed! The exhaust manifold has a crack in one of the runners, and there are some other small exhaust leaks at the flanges between turbo and manifold. Honestly I would recommend re-doing the exhaust side of the turbo kit (manifold, downpipe) the turbo is next to new, in excellent condition. If desired, the current setup is fine with a bit of work, the crack would be an easy fix to re-weld, my concern would be it cracking again or cracking elsewhere.

This car was never run on a budget, it was truly very meticulously maintained and driven. It is paid off and I am not selling out of desperation for the money. I am in graduate school and I don't have the time to dedicate to the car that it deserves. I really would like to see it go to someone who will turn it into the beast that it should be! It has so much potential! You will be very, very hard pressed to find another 1st-generation mazdaspeed3 with this low of mileage in this condition.

The car currently runs perfectly fine, with slightly elevated fuel trims due to leaks. The car does NOT stumble, hesitate, cut in any way under throttle. Due to boost leaks, the car is only driven about 10-20 miles per week, gently and out of boost. It is started and run 2-3 times weekly. Both of these are meticulously done to ensure proper circulation of oil and lubrication of all fluids/lines, etc. The car has always been and only garage kept, never smoked in, and still smells new inside! A/C, heat and any other normal functions are in perfect working order.

The body is in excellent condition. One ding on the passenger front door and one on rear bumper, both from jerks with shopping carts. Otherwise paint is flawless. Interior is just about perfect, some small blemishes in the headliner in the rear of the hatch from loading stuff in there during a move. All seats/dash/panels are perfect. As stated, still has the original new-car smell. Tires are Falken Azenis RT-615's, rotated front two are in great shape, the rear two will need replaced within the next 5k miles or so.

I am the original owner, the only one to ever drive the car, work on the car, or touch the car - PERIOD. The car was never test driven at the dealership, I unwrapped the car on the dock at the dealership after delivery. Car has ONLY been run on Royal Purple 5w30 full synthetic oil and OEM mazda oil filters. Changed at 1,000 miles and from then on at 3,000 mile intervals (usually a month or so early), oil was last changed at 18,900 miles.

Car is located in Phoenix, AZ.

WHAT IS NEEDED:
Exhaust manifold work/Replacement
Boost leak/Exhaust leak Correction
Accessport Tuning
Two tires rotated to rear will need replacement within next ~5k miles

Mod List:
Stock Motor + Transmission + Clutch (Absolutely no problems, completely untampered)
Cobb AP
Precision 5557 Turbo (Less than 3k miles)
Race Roots Turbo Manifold - Ceramic coated
Race Roots V-Band Downpipe
Cp-e Catback Exhaust
Race Roots FMIC Intercooler Kit with CXRacing Core
HKS Blow-off Valve
Tial 44mm External Wastegate
Full ********** Motor Mount Set (Transmission, Passenger, and Rear)
Custom Intake/Inlet with Cp-e XL BigMAF Maf housing and Cp-e Filter
DevilsOwn Meth Kit
Double Catch-Can install
AEM Digital Boost Gauge in Vent-pod
BC Coilovers
Cobb Rear Sway Bar
TWM Short Shifter
Brand New Optima Red Battery
Dashhawk Data Logger

List Date: 5/19/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2008 Mazdaspeed3 With 19,700 Miles!!
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $15000 + $0 Shipping

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back