How to make Custom Sway Bar End links

Coming back home in a week. Been in Cali for three months
but right now o just got through jumping out of a plane from 13k feet :p

Rears are 8" in overall length for the MSP. So if you do the calculations from my earlier post you'd need a rod that's 7.125" in length. If your car is lowered (non-MSP springs), then set your sway up parallel to the ground, while the car is on the ground, measure the distance from hole to hole, subtract .875 (if using aforementioned rod ends), and there's your rod length.

Rears are 8" in overall length for the MSP. So if you do the calculations from my earlier post you'd need a rod that's 7.125" in length. If your car is lowered (non-MSP springs), then set your sway up parallel to the ground, while the car is on the ground, measure the distance from hole to hole, subtract .875 (if using aforementioned rod ends), and there's your rod length.

yeah i am about to cut to length this weekend, mine are sitting on S Techs so i got to get under there and measure after i put the Progress sway bar on but i can take measurements for the front though...

alright. so i ordered the ball joints then mcmaster canceled it and told me they cant ship to canada anymore =( I have no idea where i can get these in canada... so anyone feel like acting as a shipping proxy for me =)?

I ordered 4 at $5.47 each. they didn't quote any shipping in my order.. but i don't imagine shipping to canada is much more than $10 for that...
really hope to get these joints or something similar.. i don't wanna pay $81 usd for awr links. already got the stainless steel rod from my friend at work.

but if anyone is willing to proxy for me send me pm for details and stuff. would help a lot =)

Stopped by Jegs and these are perfect!!!! Much stronger than all-thread and should last longer for a DD.

Attachments

• 0923092004.jpg
    0923092004.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 273
yep, whole assembly $45. I just was worried about using all-thread. I wasn't impressed with how it would hold up to the weather. with these the whole assembly is stainless. and if something happens you can just change out the end links.

Back