Which Front Sway Bar End Links and Front Sway Bar Bushings?

:
2002 Protege 5
I recently replaced my shocks and bearing/top hat assembly on the front and back of my car. While I was poking around on the front I noticed my sway bar end links are shot and are causing a lot grumpy noises, especially in the morning (much as I do). So I figured I'll replace them, easy enough and replace the front sway bar bushings as well...

Therein lies the problem; which brands/models do I pick?
- Moog links aren't too pricey so I'm fine with sticking with that brand, but reading on an older post there was a recommendation for using 2002 Ford Escape links as they might be cheaper and a little better for handling. (also shorter). Is this still a relevant idea?

- Which bushing brand should I use, I don't see very many. If they are cheap enough, is there an energy suspension alt.?

The more I think about it, I'll probably get the steering tie rod ends replaced since they looked haggered and I need an alignment anyway.

Your knowledgeable advice is appreciated (idhitit)

I would go with Ford escape endlinks by MOOG. I had a set on my old protege and it was solid - also 1/2 the price.

The new protege5 endlinks by moog have been redesigned, and I honestly think they're better than the escape links. They're substantially beefier and have a grease zerk preinstalled now. I had one of the ford escape endlinks fail after just a few months. After replacing it with the redesigned P5 unit I haven't had any issues since.

Back