How to: Change your Valve Body

Great writeup, Ive actually been looking into Lentech's Complete Street Tranny set up, but I may just start with this and see how it goes.

Thanks for the comments, umm is this thread going to go to the how to section. what do I need to do to get it there? Thanks.

bazooka joe said:
ya, i agree...i'm prob at 170ish...and the valvebody upgrade would be fine...ya those monster eliminator series trannies....$$$$$

If i dyno at 170 WHP on 4/7/07 i will be highly surprised. I'd even be surprised if i dyno at 150 WHP

Bump for any info on how to get this in the How To Section. Or is it not good enough. Thanks.

can those valve body be used on a 1.6 L tranny too?
bumpin_p5 said:
Bump for any info on how to get this in the How To Section. Or is it not good enough. Thanks.

bumpin_p5 said:
Looking into this, sorry for the delay. I just saw this. Next time shoot me a PM :)

aMaff said:
Looking into this, sorry for the delay. I just saw this. Next time shoot me a PM :)
Thanks a million. I will remember to pm next time. lol. I didnt know you were the one to take care of stuff like this.

oh hell yes...i think this will finally give me the chance to up the boost on my turbo without damaging anything...thanks for the really detailed how-to!

What if you don't have a sport auto and just have a regular automatic, do you think it work out too?

SIBalla23 said:
What if you don't have a sport auto and just have a regular automatic, do you think it work out too?
Valve body upgrades are for full auto and/or sport mode. You will love the shifts in full auto. Though I have noticed if you are really easy on the gas, you will be in fourth gear by 25mph. Like I said the shifts are mad fast.

Last edited:
Nice write up! (About time someone actually did this) Appreciate it alot as this might be my next mod :) cheers

Funny, it took me to the end of the how to to realize that this is for an auto... So that's how that works! lol... Nice how to!

Last edited:
sweet...i just finished installing mine and it seems to run a whole lot more stronger...now we'll see how that does tomorrow when i install the new wastegate actuator and fmu plate

fLyPiNoY7 said:
sweet...i just finished installing mine and it seems to run a whole lot more stronger...now we'll see how that does tomorrow when i install the new wastegate actuator and fmu plate
Kool I hope the how to helped you. I need to go about getting mine off one of these days when I find a little time and a place to do it.

Bumpin with update
Hey guys, sorry about the pics on this how to being gone for so long. I deleted my photobucket a while back and I thought the pics were gone, but Kraziefox came to my rescue and reminded me that they were in the Document under the attachments.

Just got the valvebody from lentech. It came with the solenoids. Going to install this upcoming week. Will let you know how it goes.

Just got mine yesterday as well. Also came with the solenoids. Thanks for the How-To. It'll probably be after Labor Day before I can put it on.

Back