how many miles have you put on your ride?

Sounds like all these cars will be high milage. The later model MX6 with the V6 were like that too. Hard to find a low-mileage one because everyone loves driving them.

I have 12,000 miles in 6 mo. But am garaging it for awhile to let the age catch up to the miles.

damn, i though i had alot i got 13,500miles i got it in the end of august. And im lovin every mile

I bought my car in august (6 months), now i have almost 13000 mi. Its a bit high millage, but thats what people do in LA. Especially my mazda is the most economical among my other cars.
I hope that explain...
how about others?

Just hit 1200 miles (Yes that is one thousand two hundred) this past weekend during an autocross run. Bought it 12-01-01. This car lives in my garage for sunny days and race weekends. Maybe some day it will be the daily commuter, but until then, the daily diaper treatment.
Can you say obsession? I knew you could. Very good Bobo.
DAMN, will someone stop the voices? Please, err, well, leave one. I need someone to keep me company. Too many idiots in this office. :)

:cool:

Just cracked the 9000 mile mark (three changes of oil)...bought it Oct 15th.
Anyone else notice Mazda's reccomendation for oil changes? (every 7,500 miles or every 6 months) Crazy if you ask me. :eek:

yeah whats up with that when i hit 6k they told me to come back when i hit 12k???

Back