How many Mazda 6 owners and soon to be owners in this community?

I would like to get an idea of how many Mazda 6 peeps are here?

• I own a Mazda 6

Votes: 127 69.8%
  • I\'m going to own a Mazda 6 soon

Votes: 24 13.2%
  • I\'m looking to get one...

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Other...please post

Votes: 13 7.1%

• Total voters
I'm tryin to keep the miles down :)
jk . I did test drive it first for about 4 miles .
I am sure ready for a road trip !!!

Got any pics, I was originally looking for a white one but couldn't find the right one that I was looking for .
I searched the local dealers inventory and came across mine .Silver / gray cloth / 6s / stick / 17 " alloys / spoiler .Right down the down the street from me. Got the 04 for less than what I was originally looking at in a 03.

yea, i got some pics, but i didn't bring my camera down here with me from home. They are night pics too. I'll put them up ASAP.

Took this pic today

Attachments

• picture.jpeg
    picture.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 265
ashutoshsm said:
That's cause all Pro's are BORING compared to the 6 and the 3 ;)
They're the only ones who actually show up to the meets around here, so I like the Protege people. ;)

I'm getting the Wagon with the sport package when it comes out. I fell in love with it at the car show. I was going to get a WRX wagon. I cant wait to test drive it.

I had one for about one month. The thing was such a piece that they dealership bought it back from me. The car just couldn't leave the service shop..it was one thing after another...from 2 bad gas tanks to transmission problems to parts coming loose all over the thing. To top it off the dealer scratched the hell out of it on one occasion, so as you can see I'm now a MSP owner instead. I mean don't get me wrong. I would have loved to of had the car, but with all the problems I didn't trush another one.

In the Top 5

I'm looking to dump my REEALLY boring Buick and get a new ride soon. And
the 6 is on the list as a finalist. I'll probably go for a test ride this week. And
while I'm at the dealer I'll jump into the Pro. MSPD since thats on the list
also.

Oh, by the way... Let me intro myself. My name is Don and I live in
S.E. Wis. I work for a somewhat popular 2 wheel vehicle manufacturer. (hi)

Signed, sealed two weeks ago and waiting for delivery from Flat Rock, Michigan. Should get it within the next week. It's a silver Mazda6 Sport (5 door in the States) with the v6 and all the bells and whistles.

NY152 said:
Signed, sealed two weeks ago and waiting for delivery from Flat Rock, Michigan. Should get it within the next week. It's a silver Mazda6 Sport (5 door in the States) with the v6 and all the bells and whistles.

Just picked up the exact same car but in bright red last week. Lovin it!

another female mazada6 owner

I just wanted to add my opinion of my 6. (nana) I have had mine since October 03 and I love it. It got great reviews also. Super fun to drive.

Last edited:
I've had my 6s MTX since August 2003. I have never felt this way about a car before. It's true love!

New to board

Hey ! I ordered a Mazda 6s 5doorlapis blue,with Bose,Luxury,sunroof,homelink.
Now the waiting game.they tell me 6-8 week's til' delivery.

(first) I have one...just wish I wasn't in D.C. cause all the things that happened to it wouldn't happened where I'm from (boom07) not even a week I was utilizing the superb steering to avoid hitting people who decided to back up for the exit they hust missed. found out I should have gotten ABS when a person decided she wasn't gona mis the exit she almost missed...and I guess even if you park all the way in the parking spot someone is gonna hit it! other than all of that the dealership has been real great and gave me blue book for my trade in(thumb) If I wasn't in D.C. i'd have alot more fun with it but most of my driving fun is spoiled from avoinding loose nuts behind the wheel and craters in the roadway... I recomend this car to anyone who enjoys the fun of modding an atx and seeing actual results afterwards.

I have a 2003 lapis blue 6i fully loaded with injen CAI 791xv viper alarm and eibachs waitin to install

Back