How many Mazda 6 owners and soon to be owners in this community?

I would like to get an idea of how many Mazda 6 peeps are here?

• I own a Mazda 6

Votes: 127 69.8%
  • I\'m going to own a Mazda 6 soon

Votes: 24 13.2%
  • I\'m looking to get one...

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Other...please post

Votes: 13 7.1%

• Total voters
Hey I've seen this thread somewhere before...

Hehe, look ma I'm double posting in two fourms (silly)

hey guys...this is my first post... i plan to get my mazda 6 in about 2 weeks... lookin at this finnnne lapis blue mazda 6s... tryin to find one w/ black leather and the sports package... but im still contemplating... blue or red...hummmmmmmm well wanted to post cuz yeap.. im gettin my 6..yippie (headbang)

just bought one for my fiancee to congrates her new job..silver 6S wagon..we love it..although i'm a little baffled with it's first 3 gears at local speed..hope it will go away after break in..it's only 150 miles now..

Had my 6 for a few week's.

Picked up the mazda 6 s 5door I had ordered on May 3rd.It is lapis blue,has the 5 manual,leather,Bose,sunroof,all weather mat's,cargo mat.The only mod's I have done is debadge it,and get 40% tint.Got rid of the front plate frame.that make's for a cleaner look.
Enjoy the car so far.Dissapointed in the stereo though.Thank's to the forum for all the great info I haveIm gotten.This is my first post.I live in the south suburb's of Chicago,and Im starting to see alot more Mazda 6's around.

Attachments

• mazda6s1.bmp
    198.1 KB · Views: 166
  • mazda6s2.bmp
    198.1 KB · Views: 170
I currently own a Grand Prix but plan to get a 6 next, because the current GP's are ugly as sin.

I want the 5 speed, 5 door, Sport.

yesterday...memorial day... i was lucky enough to find MY new 2004 5speed 5door 6s...fully loaded...wow what a car... its a lapis blue w/ black leather interior... here it is

55353539.jpg

55353551.jpg

55353527.jpg

took it for a ride..and wow....luv it so much... =).. im one happy dude

V6 with manual....?.......those don't exist....J/K nice color and options....

i was about to give up hope of finding this car... found one is sacramento...same car but beige interior.... was about to get it... cuz i couldent wait.. but then i decided to hold off... wut a GREAT MOVE... but yeah.. thanks everybody... i noticed sumthing... the gap between the wheel and body is ALOT...how much do springs go for??

Figure to own one here in the next month or so, graduation gift from the parents w00t w00t. I personally like the "Blazing Copper Metallic", figure to go with the lux and sports packages. Any ideas what else I should get? Heard mixed reviews about Bose so was figuring on doing a custom system.

Lowering Springs

oFFtHaWaLLfLip said:
i was about to give up hope of finding this car... found one is sacramento...same car but beige interior.... was about to get it... cuz i couldent wait.. but then i decided to hold off... wut a GREAT MOVE... but yeah.. thanks everybody... i noticed sumthing... the gap between the wheel and body is ALOT...how much do springs go for??
Hi oFFtHaWaLLfLip, Right now the only lowering springs are the Eibach's. My fiancee is the great one with fixing up cars and he is helping me with mine. He says the Eibach's he personally do not care for, cause they are too bouncy. Tein is coming out with some this summer and those are what he has on his P5 and he loves em, so I think I am going to keep an eye out for them to come out. You can go to TEIN.COM and it gives the info about them, but no prices yet. If you can't wait and want some now, you can go to NOPI.COM and see the Eibach's. They are currently going for $277.59! Hope this helps! (wiggle)

Last edited:
Umm - hi Mazda6girl. No idea if you're the same person from 'another' forum - but welcome here!

There are now at least 4-5 springs available - Tanabes, H&Rs, Racing Beats -- in addition to the Eibachs. And they range in price from the 180s through the mid-200s. The Eibach's aare still most people's favorites, though! Just thought I'd mention that.

ptuning, performancecenter and other stock more than just the Eibachs. I'm sure you'll find more responses at 6tech or 6club. I pesonally don't own any springs, and have never shopped for them - so my info. is limited!

well im guessing your new to imports if you havent heard of tanabe one the best spring makers in the world and if you think tanabe or eibachs are junk then you have mis-informed. Yes I would suggest the eibachs as they are great springs. Also I have not heard anything of tein springs, I have only seen the coilovers and those were on mr. teas car.

on a side note just because something you is cheaper than a name brand or because you havent heard of the name before doesnt mean it a bad product it could be a new company or just one you have never heard of so keep an open mind.

p.s. you can get the eibachs from matt@racingextreme.com just email him and tell him I sent you his price is just over 200

timba24 said:
well im guessing your new to imports if you havent heard of tanabe one the best spring makers in the world and if you think tanabe or eibachs are junk then you have mis-informed. Yes I would suggest the eibachs as they are great springs. Also I have not heard anything of tein springs, I have only seen the coilovers and those were on mr. teas car.

on a side note just because something you is cheaper than a name brand or because you havent heard of the name before doesnt mean it a bad product it could be a new company or just one you have never heard of so keep an open mind.

p.s. you can get the eibachs from matt@racingextreme.com just email him and tell him I sent you his price is just over 200
Yes I am actually new to imports, and I have never loved a car as much as I do my 6. I had a mustang before this one and my 6 is a heck of allot better. My fiancee has the Tein's on his car and he absolutly loves them. Maybe the car he rode in with the Eibach's was installed incorrectly. I don't know, but he said that he wasn't as satisfied with them as he was the Tein's. All I know is I want to really get my car looking, sounding, and running awesome! I never really got to fix up many cars like I am this one and I absolutly love it. It will take time I am sure to know what is good and what is not. I just want my 6 to be the best in the Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky area! Thanks for all your help and the only way I can learn is to find out from people who know!

Got my 6 May 16th! I love the car! Never been happier with a vehicle

My springs are on order (my fiancee ordered them for me as a b-day present and won't tell me the brand).

I believe I'm getting either the Tanabe's or the Eibach's though...doubt he'd go to any other make. I can't wait!

Back